OFDb

Black Christmas (2019er Reimagining)

Begonnen von StS, 5 September 2019, 19:33:15

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Blumhouse and director Sophia Takal's new take on Bob Clark's slasher classic Black Christmas is headed to theaters on December 13, and the trailer has come down the chimney today. This is of course the second remake of the 1974 film, following Black X-Mas in 2006.

The trailer promises a very different take on the proto-slasher, with a masked killer(s) doing the stalking and slashing. And seemingly a cult at the center of all the mayhem.

One thing's for certain: these sisters don't plan on running...

Green Room actress Imogen Poots, Cary Elwes (Saw, "Stranger Things" 3), Aleyse Shannon (Charmed), Brittany O'Grady (Star), Lily Donoghue (The Goldbergs, Jane the Virgin) and Caleb Eberhardt (Broadway's Choir Boy) will star in Takal's holiday horror remake.

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

Sicherlich ein absolut unnötiges Remake. Andererseits kann man auch nicht viel falsch machen und man bekommt zweifellos solide Genrekost serviert. Der Trailer stimmt diesbezüglich optimistisch. Kann von mir aus also gerne kommen, auch wenn er nach dem Konsumieren wahrscheinlich schon wieder vergessen ist...

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020