OFDb

Jarhead 4: Law of Return

Begonnen von StS, 7 Oktober 2019, 20:15:52

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Major Ronan Jackson (Devon Sawa), an accomplished fighter pilot for the Israel Defense Forces and son of a U.S. Senator (Robert Patrick), is shot down while flying through Syrian airspace. After miraculously surviving the crash, Jackson is taken captive by a group of Hezbollah militiamen. A gripping and powerful story packed with hard-hitting action, Jarhead: Law of Return follows a squad of elite soldiers, led by Gunnery Sergeant Dave Torres (Amaury Nolasco), as they risk their own lives in the hopes of saving an ally they've never met.

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

Welch dreiste Titelanmaßung! Würde da nicht Jarhead draufstehen, könnte man mit nem soliden B-Actioner rechnen. Das Syrien-Szenario hat Potenzial, da bisher praktisch nicht filmisch verwendet. So bleibt gleich von Beginn an ein Vorbehalt gegenüber dem Streifen.

Mr Creazil

Die dreiste Titelanmaßung herrscht ja inzwischen seit dem "zweiten Teil" vor.  :happy2:
"Nihilist und Christ: das reimt sich, das reimt sich nicht bloß ..."

"Die Zensur ist die jüngere von zwei schändlichen Schwestern, die ältere heißt Inquisition. "

"Who fights with a ladder - well, Jackie Chan does!"

https://letterboxd.com/mrcreazil/

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020