OFDb

You should have left (Bacon, Seyfried / David Koepp, Blumhouse)

Begonnen von StS, 8 Juni 2020, 20:48:12

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director David Koepp (Stir of Echoes, Secret Window) and Kevin Bacon have reunited for Blumhouse's new horror movie You Should Have Left, and we've got the first trailer today. Check it out below and find the film on demand everywhere June 19th. And note the Mrs. Voorhees sweater Bacon rocks in this one. Talk about a career coming full circle, eh?!

You Should Have Left is based on the same-titled novel penned by Daniel Kehlmann, and Bacon stars alongside Amanda Seyfried (Jennifer's Body) in the supernatural thriller. Bacon and Seyfried play a couple seeking a restful vacation on an isolated edge of the world only to discover that secrets demand a reckoning ... and travel with you.

Koepp, whose impressive resume of writing credits includes Death Becomes Her, Jurassic Park, Mission: Impossible, Panic Room and Spider-Man, wrote and directed the film.

Bei der Cast&Crew schau ich mir den sicher mal an.
By the way: "Stir of Echoes" finde ich auch heute noch stark.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

Sieht zwar alles in allem etwas generisch, aber dennoch atmosphärisch und hochwertig aus! Dunkle Häuser gehen immer, bin natürlich dabei!

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020