OFDb

Deep Blue Sea 3

Begonnen von StS, 17 Juni 2020, 20:36:19

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

"Emma Collins, an eminent marine biologist, and her crew have set up a mid-ocean laboratory over a sunken island town in the ocean where they are observing the first known Great White mating area. Unfortunately, the enhanced Bull Sharks that escaped in Deep Blue Sea 2 are also there with their own evolutionary goal: cross-breeding with the bigger faster Great Whites. The mission's patron, Richard Lowell, believes that the Bull Sharks contain the key to intelligence enhancement, which he secretly intends to sell for big profits. Now, Emma and her crew are trapped on crumbling stilt houses mere feet over the ocean, caught between predators above and below the water."

Deep Blue Sea 3 stars Tania Raymonde ("Lost", "Goliath") as Emma Collins, a marine biologist who is committed to making the world a better place and Nathaniel Buzolic ("The Vampire Diaries") an ex-boyfriend who has chosen money over ethics.

The third installment in the shark attack franchise was directed by John Pogue (Quarantine 2, The Quiet Ones) and written by Dirk Blackman (Outlander).

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

McClane

Sieht wieder etwas besser aus als der zweite, aber schlechter geht ja auch kaum. Werde den hier vermutlich trotzdem schauen, aus Loyalität zum Erstling und meinem Faible für maritime Horrorfilme hinaus.
"Was würde Joe tun? Joe würde alle umlegen und ein paar Zigaretten rauchen." [Last Boy Scout]

"testosteronservile Actionfans mit einfachen Plotbedürfnissen, aber benzingeschwängerten Riesenklöten"
(Moonshade über yours truly)

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

Pendelt ein bisschen zwischen Trashfilm und ernstgemeintem Hai-Actionhorror. Nett sind die Unterwasseraufnahmen gelungen, ebenso ist die Location attraktiv und die darstellerischen Leistungen gehen soweit in Ordnung. Leider verhunzen die miesen Hai- und Feuereffekte dann den Film doch nachhaltig, sodass nur sehr bedingt Atmosphäre und Spannung aufgebaut werden können. So bleibt dann leider doch eher ein unfreiwillig komischer Eindruck zurück, maximal 4-5/10 für etwas farbenfrohen Kurzweil.

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020