OFDb

Society of the Snow (Flugzeugabsturz in den Anden, 1972 / Netflix)

Begonnen von StS, 24 August 2023, 17:28:51

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxLQjkpS99Y

In 1993, Frank Marshall released the film, Alive, which was based on the extraordinary true story of a Uruguayan rugby team battling for survival after their plane had crashed in the Andes. The movie starred Ethan Hawke, Vincent Spano, and Josh Hamilton.

Now, J.A. Bayona, the director of The Impossible and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, brings us a new film based on the book Society of the Snow: The Definitive Account of the World's Greatest Survival Story about the same events...

Der Netflix-Starttermin ist noch nicht bekannt.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

mali

Mahlzeit :-)

Mal gucken ob die Neuverfilmung was bieten kann. Der bestehende Film ist eigentlich richtig gut. Hat fast was "dokumentarisches".

StS

Zitat von: mali am 25 August 2023, 00:07:02Mal gucken ob die Neuverfilmung was bieten kann. Der bestehende Film ist eigentlich richtig gut. Hat fast was "dokumentarisches".

Finde ich auch. Hab den aber seit einigen Jahren nicht mehr gesehen.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020