OFDb

the Watchers (von Ishana Shyamalan mit Dakota Fanning)

Begonnen von StS, 27 Februar 2024, 19:34:20

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

From producer M. Night Shyamalan comes "The Watchers," written and directed by Ishana Night Shyamalan and based on the novel by A.M. Shine. The film follows Mina, a 28-year-old artist, who gets stranded in an expansive, untouched forest in western Ireland. When Mina finds shelter, she unknowingly becomes trapped alongside three strangers who are watched and stalked by mysterious creatures each night.

Ab dem 07. Juni in den US-Kinos.

Ist was für mich.    :happy2:
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

Ein paar hübsch atmosphärische Set-Pieces ohne Frage. Aber ob es für einen größeren Wurf reicht in Zeiten, in denen man quasi alles bereits hunderte Male leicht variiert gesehen hat? Es bleiben Zweifel...

mali

Ich bin verwundert, das Dakota Fanning teilweise so "verlebt" bzw. etwas verquollen aussieht. Das fiel mir in "Once Upon a time..." schon auf, aber da passte es ja noch ganz gut zur Rolle.

StS

Ergebnis der deutschen Titel-Schmiede: Hierzulande "They see you"
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

22 April 2024, 19:36:00 #4 Letzte Bearbeitung: 22 April 2024, 19:39:08 von StS

:happy2:

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020