OFDb

Voyagers (stylish-sexy-wild-Sci-Fi mit Rose Depp, Sheridan & Farrell)

Begonnen von StS, 2 März 2021, 20:03:47

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Lily-Rose Depp is jetting off for a chaotic journey into space

In the trailer for Voyagers, released Tuesday by Liongsate, Depp, 21, stars as a young woman that is among a group embarking on a expedition to space to colonize a distant planet.

But when the group — which includes stars Tye Sheridan, Fionn Whitehead and Colin Farrell — uncover disturbing secrets about the mission, they defy their training and begin to explore their most primitive natures.

"Who cares about the rules, we can do what we want," Sheridan's character says in the trailer.

The film, directed by Neil Burger (Limitless), also stars Chanté Adams, Isaac Hempstead Wright, Viveik Kalra, Archie Madekwe, Quintessa Swindell and Madison Hu.

Den merk ich mir mal vor  :wink:
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Newendyke

"Ich will jetzt nichts mehr hören, von wegen keinen Job, kein Auto, keine Freundin, keine Zukunft und keinen Schwanz." (der Meister - Gran Torino)

Maddox

Wir sind alle Fans von Wilden Filmen? :lol:  Das klingt so schmuddelig. Made my day  :hideugly:

Irgendwie verspüre ich aber gerade tatsächlich einen unerklärlichen Drang mir ein 10er Pack Outdoorhemden in einem wildfremden Onlineshop zu ordern.
They offered me a psych pension. Jackpot, right?
And I said no. (True Detective)

You can never escape me. Bullets don't harm me. Nothing harms me. But I know pain. I know pain. Sometimes I share it. With someone like you. (Batman - Year One)

What? I'm a collector. I tell you fuckin' much! (Captain Baseball Bat Boy)

Time wounds all heels.

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020