OFDb

In the Earth (Horror von Ben Wheatley)

Begonnen von StS, 26 März 2021, 10:20:09

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Ben Wheatley (Kill List, Sightseers, A Field in England, High-Rise, Rebecca, The Meg 2) shot a micro-budget horror movie during quarantine last year, titled "In the Earth".

"As the world searches for a cure to a disastrous virus, a scientist and park scout venture deep into the forest for a routine equipment run. Through the night, their journey becomes a terrifying voyage through the heart of darkness, the forest coming to life around them."

Joel Fry (Yesterday), Ellora Torchia (Midsommar), Hayley Squires (I, Daniel Blake), and Reece Shearsmith star.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

blade2603

"Jedes Publikum kriegt die Vorstellung, die es verdient." -Mario Barth
◾ Originalzitat von: Curt Goetz

(aus den Känguru Büchern)

Moonshade

Hatte Wheatley und seine Mini-Meisterwerk schon arg vermisst - da Isser wieder!
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

Bis auf die penetrante grüngelbe, an schlechte Filme der 80er erinnernde Farbfilterung mancher Horrorszenen sieht das stimmig aus. Hoffentlich wird da noch mal nachgegradet!

Moonshade

Wenn der Retro-Look mal nicht so gewollt ist - eigentlich mag ich das sogar.

Auf jeden Fall geht es wieder mal in die abgründige Richtung von "Kill List", das ist gut.
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020