OFDb

The Conjuring 3: The Devil made me do it

Begonnen von StS, 22 April 2021, 16:18:22

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

The third film of The Conjuring franchise is based on the trial of Arne Cheyenne Johnson, a murder trial that took place in 1981 in Connecticut. The film "reveals a chilling story of terror, murder, and unknown evil that shocked even experienced real-life paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren. One of the most sensational cases from their files starts with a fight for the soul of a young boy, then takes them beyond anything they'd ever seen before. This marks the first in U.S. history that a murder suspect would claim demonic possession as a defense."

Directed by Michael Chaves, who helmed the Conjuring Universe entry The Curse of La Llorona, the third installment of The Conjuring franchise will hit theaters and HBO Max on July 4, 2021.

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

RoboLuster

23 April 2021, 01:13:48 #1 Letzte Bearbeitung: 23 April 2021, 01:23:04 von RoboLuster
Trailer fangen an und machen bumm, oooohh :frech3:

"Something terrible happend here."

Und etwas 100 mal gesehenes auch. Gähn

Film bestimmt langweilig wie Conj 2, Insi 2,3,4, Annab 1,2,3 und The Nun.
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8                          
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

Bei amazon für 99 Cent gesichtet: Man bekommt exakt das, was man erwartet: Bekannte Charaktere/Darsteller, bekannte, atmosphärisch eingefangene Umgebungen, bekannte Gruselelemente mit den entsprechend Jump Scares. Manches ist dann tatsächlich auch nett erdacht wie etwa der
Spoiler: zeige
etwas schwabbelige, aber dennoch recht bewegliche Leichnam
, alles in allem bin ich aber froh, das Teil nicht auf Blu gekauft zu haben. Der Wiedersehwert ist anders als bei Teil 2 trotz aller Routine nicht sonderlich hoch. Sehe sogar Annabelle 3 etwas vorn. 

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020