OFDb

George Romero macht "Diamond Dead"

Begonnen von JohnnyBlaze, 9 Dezember 2003, 21:42:56

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

JohnnyBlaze

Zusammen mit Richard Hartley (Rocky Horror Picture Show) ist Romero zur Zeit mit der Pre-Production beschäftigt.
Story:

Aria De Winter has been enlisted by Death himself to kill 365 people in one year.  Hard task?  Well, it helps when Aria is planning an historic concert for the Diamond Dead, the world's most famous underground rock band.  It also helps that she's the ex-girlfriend of the lead singer of the band.  It helps even more that the band members have been dead for over a year.

Welcome to the world of Diamond Dead- rock and roll, hilarity, and lots of dead people.

Alles weitere und erste Artworks auf www.diamonddead.com

Zubi

die artworks sind ziemlich abgedreht und grotesk, ma gucken was die daraus machen, also ich hoffe das es was gutes wird ( und das uns john ned noch verlässt wie so viele andere in letzter zeit)

MFG zubi

Hasenbein

Du meinst George?
Hat John Romero nicht Doom oder sowas designed?
Das Problem am Buch Eibon ist, dass alle nur die erste Seite lesen. Sonst würden sie das "große Geheimnis" kennen.

wolfseye

naja die story is zwar nicht der überhammer, aber mal sehen was daraus wird. Ich bin mir sicher das Romero den Zombie schon schaukeln wird . :mrgreen:

Setasonic

ZitatDu meinst George?

Der Junge heißt John Camack afaik.
Gruss

Stefan

DasToem

Zitat von: Setasonic
ZitatDu meinst George?

Der Junge heißt John Camack afaik.
Gruss

Stefan

Nein, John Carmack ist wieder ein anderer.
John Romero hat (zusammen mit Carmack) das legendäre Doom entworfen.

Dr. Phibes

Nach "Bruiser" kanns ja nur noch besser werden...hoffen wir mal das er zumindest "erträglich" wird!

Mc

Patrick Bateman

Zitat von: McHolstenNach "Bruiser" kanns ja nur noch besser werden...hoffen wir mal das er zumindest "erträglich" wird!

Mc

100 %tige Zustimmung :!:
Homedrinking is killing Gastwirt!

StS

ZitatGeorge A. Romero back for DIAMOND DEAD:
The Cinematical website talked to the zombie master just the other day, though, and he delivered the good news that DIAMOND DEAD is alive and kicking once again! "I got a phone call two days ago, before I came here, from the producer saying 'We're back!'" Romero told the site. Since the budget is being put together as we speak, nothing further is known, but it's pretty cool nonetheless! For those who have forgotten, DIAMOND DEAD is the story of a female singer who tries to join an up-and-coming garage band, only to be the cause of their death. She makes a deal with Death himself to bring them back as a zombie rock band, and they all become immediately famous. (thanks to DreadCentral.com)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020