OFDb

Wyrmwood: Apocalypse (Teil 2)

Begonnen von StS, 29 Oktober 2021, 22:25:27

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

29 Oktober 2021, 22:25:27 Letzte Bearbeitung: 29 Oktober 2021, 22:27:14 von StS

Wyrmwood: Apocalypse takes place in a zombie-infested Australian wasteland where soldier Rhys (Luke Mckenzie) has dedicated his life to tracking and capturing survivors for the Surgeon General in hopes of finding a cure.

if notes that "Rhys teams up with a group of super-powered survivors to save a young woman from death by military experimentation."

Directed by Kiah Roache-Turner, this one also stars Shantae Barnes-Cowan, Nicholas Boshier, Bianca Bradey, and Jay Gallagher.

Teil 1 vermochte mich durchaus zu unterhalten... also bekommt der hier irgendwann mal ne Chance.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

Eric

Liebe Ursula,
wünsch dir frohe Ostern, nen tollen Namenstag und nen guten Rutsch ins Jahr 1978!
Grüsse aus der Alzheimergruppe, deine Tante Günther!

Ich hasse Menschen, Tiere + Pflanzen. Steine sind ok.

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020