OFDb

You won’t be alone (mazedonische 19. Jh. Hexen-Geschichte mit Noomi Rapace)

Begonnen von StS, 16 Dezember 2021, 10:05:18

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

You Won't Be Alone is set "in an isolated mountain village in 19th century Macedonia" and follows    a young girl who is kidnapped and then transformed into a witch by an ancient spirit. Curious about life as a human, the young witch accidentally kills a peasant in the nearby village and then takes her victim's shape to live life in her skin. Her curiosity ignited, she continues to wield this horrific power in order to understand what it means to be human.

Rapace is joined in the cast by Anamaria Marinca (The Girl with All the Gifts), Alice Englert (Ginger & Rosa), Carloto Cotta (Diamantino), Félix Maritaud (Knife + Heart), and Sara Klimoska (Kaymak).

This marks the feature directorial debut of Goran Stolevski, who has years of short films on his résumé.

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Der Plot klingt interessant, aber der Look holt mich nicht ab, den werde ich vermutlich erst im TV eintüten.
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

PierrotLeFou

Südosteuropa... und Hexen... Für mich gibt es da gleich zwei Gründe, den bei Gelegenheit auch schnell zu sichten...  :happy2:
"Eines Tages werde ich ein wahrhaft großes Drama schreiben. Niemand wird verstehen, worauf es hinaus will, aber alle werden nach Hause gehen mit einem vagen Gefühl der Unzufriedenheit mit ihrem Leben und ihrer Umgebung. Dann werden sie neue Tapeten aufhängen und die Sache vergessen." (Saki)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020