OFDb

Glorious (Cosmic-Horror mit Ryan Kwanten und J.K. Simmons)

Begonnen von StS, 20 Juli 2022, 08:40:06

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Variety shares the trailer for Glorious, Director Rebekah McKendry's (All the Creatures Were Stirring, Tales of Halloween) newest film that is set to world premiere at this year's Fantasia in official selection.

"True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten plays a young man who is spiraling out of control after a bad breakup. His situation worsens after he finds himself locked inside a rest-stop bathroom with a mysterious figure (J.K. Simmons) speaking to him from an adjacent stall. As he tries to escape, he realizes he is an unwilling player in a situation bigger than he could have imagined.

"Co-written by Joshua Hull, David Ian McKendry and Todd Rigney, the story takes Wes deep into his own psyche as he wrestles with fate and a glimpse of the unthinkable in this Lovecraft-inspired cosmic horror."
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Terry Noonan

Vielleicht mal das 7-Tage Probeabo des Shudder-Channels bei Amazon Wert (sofern der beim Deutschen Shudder auch am wie in den USA am 18.08.2022 kommt).
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020