OFDb

Vikingulven bzw. Viking Wolf (Norway’s First Werewolf Movie!)

Begonnen von StS, 10 Februar 2022, 19:02:35

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Billed as Norway's very first werewolf movie, Viking Wolf is getting set to bark at the moon, with practical effects getting the spotlight in this one alongside a computer-generated wolf.

In Viking Wolf from director Stig Svendsen, "Thale has just moved with her parents to a small town after her mother has a new job in the local police. After a student is killed brutally at a party Thale attends, she becomes a key witness. Was the killer an animal? A wolf?" Spoilers: yes, it's definitely a monster wolf!

IMDb lists a February 18, 2022 release in Norway, with no US release details at this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soibO-K7PXM

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

Ab Freitag bei Netflix!  :happy2:

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Ach du grüne Neune, ja, da mach ich mich dann mal ran. "Troll" neulich war ja auch eine eher positive Überraschung aus Norwegen...
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020