OFDb

the Fear Collection: Veneciafrenia (von Álex de la Iglesia)

Begonnen von StS, 2 März 2022, 15:06:38

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Sony Pictures International Productions and Amazon Prime Video joined forces with Álex de la Iglesia (The Day of the Beast, The Last Circus, Witching and Bitching) on the project, with de la Iglesia's own Veneciafrenia being the first film in the anthology series.

In Veneciafrenia, "In nature there is an indissoluble link between beauty and death. The human being, indebted to his environment, imitates what he observes. Like mosquitoes drawn to the brightest lighthouse, tourists are turning off the light in the most beautiful city on the planet. The agony of the past decades has sparked anger among Venetians. To stop the invasion, some have organized, unleashing their survival instincts. Our protagonists, a simple group of Spanish tourists, travel to Venice with the intention of having fun, oblivious to the problems that surround them. There they will be forced to fight to save their own lives."

Veneciafrenia is coming to theaters in Spain on April 22, 2022.

Lebt natürlich primär von der schönen, stimmungsvollen Location.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Ich komme mit de la Iglesias Freakshows überhaupt nicht zurecht und verliere regelmäßig nach 20 Minuten das Interesse, aber Venedig würde ich noch mal probiere.
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

Zitat von: Moonshade am  2 März 2022, 18:16:50Ich komme mit de la Iglesias Freakshows überhaupt nicht zurecht und verliere regelmäßig nach 20 Minuten das Interesse, aber Venedig würde ich noch mal probiere.

Ja, Venedig ist hier auch der Pull-Faktor für mich.
Hatte 2020 die Pandemie mal positiv ausgenutzt und mir die Stadt nahezu Touristen-frei angesehen.
War stressfrei und schön.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020