OFDb

Prey for the Devil (von Daniel Stamm)

Begonnen von StS, 15 Juli 2022, 09:21:43

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

"In response to a global rise in demonic possessions, the Catholic Church reopens exorcism schools to train priests in the Rite of Exorcism. On this spiritual battlefield, an unlikely warrior rises: a young nun, Sister Ann (Jacqueline Byers).

"Although nuns are forbidden to perform exorcisms, a professor (Colin Salmon; Resident Evil, Alien vs. Predator, Nobody) recognizes Sister Ann's gifts and agrees to train her. Thrust onto the spiritual frontline with fellow student Father Dante (Christian Navarro; "13 Reasons Why"), Sister Ann finds herself in a battle for the soul of a young girl (who Sister Ann believes is possessed by the same demon that tormented her own mother years ago), and soon realizes the Devil has her right where he wants her....and it wants in."

Directed by The Last Exorcism's Daniel Stamm and written by Halloween H20: 20 Years Later's Robert Zappia, the film also features Virginia Madsen, star of the original Candyman, alongside Lisa Palfrey, Nicholas Ralph, and Ben Cross.

Kommt zu Halloween in den Staaten raus...
Schaut brauchbar aus.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Stamm hat es wohl mit Exorzismen.
Vom Hintergrund her klingt es aber nach bestem alten B-Horror-Background mit einer Prise Carpenter-Touch, das könnte wirklich was werden.
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020