OFDb

Hocus Pocus 2 (Disney+)

Begonnen von StS, 10 September 2022, 10:54:42

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

The popularity of Hocus Pocus has grown with each passing year, paving the way for the long-awaited sequel Hocus Pocus 2 to debut on Disney+ on September 30, 2022.

The film is being billed as "the spooky sequel to the 1993 Halloween classic," with Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy all back as the beloved Sanderson Sisters.

Doug Jones will also be returning as Billy Butcherson, seen in this new trailer!

"It's been 29 years since someone lit the Black Flame Candle and resurrected the 17th-century sisters who were executed for practicing witchcraft, and they are looking for revenge. Now it is up to three high-school students to figure out how to stop the ravenous witches from wreaking a new kind of havoc on Salem before midnight on All Hallow's Eve."
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

mali

Der war richtig schlecht, wiederholt eigentlich nur 1:1 den ersten Film - nur ohne den Pep des ersten Teils.

Ob Disney sich wohl je wieder traut mal einen Film ohne pigmentierte Kinderdarsteller zu machen?  :frech:

Glod

Hat mich auch nicht abgeholt. Meine Tochter hatte Spaß, aber "überflüssig" ist wohl noch eine höfliche Umschreibung.
"Er wird mir eine Kugel verpassen und dann Selbstmord begehen." -Nina Meyers-

"Wir passen schon auf, dass er keinen Selbstmord begeht." -Jack Bauer-

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020