OFDb

Spirit Halloween: The Movie

Begonnen von StS, 1 August 2022, 18:53:27

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

ZitatThe film centers on characters trapped inside a Spirit Halloween store with decorations coming to life, with Spirit Halloween characters Buzzsaw, Nightcrawler, and Mr. Dark included.

"When a new Spirit Halloween store appears in a deserted strip mall, three middle-school friends who think they've outgrown trick-or-treating make a dare to spend the night locked inside the store Halloween night. But they soon find out that the store is haunted by an angry evil spirit who has possessed the creepy animatronic characters.

"The kids embark on a thrilling and spooky adventure in order to survive the night and avoid becoming possessed themselves."

Christopher Lloyd and Rachael Leigh Cook star in the upcoming feature film. Donavan Colan ("Zoe"), Dylan Frankel ("Raven's Home"), Jaiden Smith ("Blue Bloods") and Marissa Reyes ("Raven's Home") will also star in Spirit Halloween: The Movie.

Watch the Spirit Halloween: The Movie teaser trailer below, which has a Goosebumps feel that should allow the movie adaptation of the popular store to deliver spooky Halloween fun!

Mal was Neues: Die Verfilmung einer Laden-Kette!   :happy3:
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Läuft bei uns jetzt unter "Spooky Night - Nachts im Horrorladen" auf Prime.

Hübsch gemachter, aber harmloser und dann doch in den gewohnten FSK12-Bahnen laufender Familiengrusler, bei dem drei Jungs an der Schwelle zu Pubertät noch einmal eine TricknTreat-Sause machen wollen, bevor es zur High School geht.
Natürlich steht der Spirit Halloween- Popup-Store irgendwo im Kleinstadtrandnirgendwo, wo Waisenhausbesitzerinnen einen gierigen Immobilienspekulanten umgebracht haben, dessen böser Geist von allerlei Dekofiguren Besitz ergreift. Irgendwann stößt auch noch Marissa Reyes, deren Look und Outfit jeden 13jährigen garantiert in die Knie gehen lässt, dazu und es gibt etwas Besessenheitstumult.

Der Laden bekommt seine Werbung, Christopher Lloyd hat (mit richtiger Synchrostimme) leider nur drei Minuten Screentime und Rachael Leigh Cook ist jetzt bei Mutterrollen angekommen.
5/10 für die abendliche Halloween-Kidsparty.
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020