OFDb

Joker 2: Folie a Deux (Musical-Sequel mit Joaquin Phoenix & Lady Gaga)

Begonnen von StS, 4 August 2022, 20:51:24

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

The anticipated sequel to #Joker featuring Joaquin Phoenix returning as the Joker and Lady Gaga as Harley Quinn at Arkham Asylum.

The title is a reference to a psychological condition in which two people who are in close proximity will share a common delusion, usually brought on by the more dominant of the two personalities and bleeding into the psyche of the other person. The disorder is rare, and usually impacts people within extremely close families or sometimes religious groups and romantic couplings. The title itself hints at the likely premise of the movie.

Todd Phillips führt erneut Regie - Kinostart ist der 04.10.2024.
Im Gegensatz zu der "Batgirl"-Sache riskiert Warner hier tatsächlich mal wieder was.
Bei dem Einspielergebnis von Teil 1 und dem vergleichsweise nicht so hohen Budget fällt das wohl leichter...
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020