OFDb

Something in the Dirt (von Justin Benson & Aaron Moorhead)

Begonnen von StS, 22 August 2022, 19:05:14

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

One of the most consistently fresh and exciting teams out there, Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead (Resolution, Spring, V/H/S: Viral, The Endless, Synchronic) will soon return with the brand new movie Something in the Dirt.

XYZ Films will release Something in the Dirt in theaters on November 4, 2022.

In Something in the Dirt, "Two new neighbors witness what seems to be a supernatural event in one of their apartments. At first terrified, they realize that documenting this phenomenon could provide them the lives they've always dreamed of."

"It's a sort of love letter to Los Angeles," the duo explain. "And the movie is a mystery, so we don't want to give away too much. But... generally the movie's about these two new neighbors – one of them just moved into an apartment... something that might be paranormal or otherworldly happens. And they decide to explore it together."

They add, "It's a reaction to, 'What if you made The X-Files today? How would you do it?'." They say the film also deals with the "moral duties of a sci-fi writer today."
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

17 Oktober 2022, 20:01:17 #1 Letzte Bearbeitung: 18 Oktober 2022, 09:04:28 von StS
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020