OFDb

Kids vs. Aliens (von Jason "Hobo with a Shotgun" Eisener)

Begonnen von StS, 24 September 2022, 10:26:37

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Eleven years after Jason Eisener brought us Hobo with a Shotgun, the director has finally made another feature film, Kids vs. Aliens!

RLJE Films will be giving Kids vs. Aliens a theatrical, VOD, and digital release sometime in early 2023. Then the movie will receive a streaming release through Shudder.

Written by Eisener and his Hobo with a Shotgun collaborator John Davies, Kids vs. Aliens centers on Gary and his older sister Samantha as an all-time rager of a teen house party turns to terror when aliens attack, forcing the two warring siblings to band together to survive the night.

The film stars Dominic Mariche (Are You Afraid of the Dark?), Calem MacDonald (The Umbrella Academy), and newcomers Phoebe Rex, Asher Grayson, Ben Tector, Emma Vickers, and Isaiah Fortune.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020