OFDb

There’s something wrong with the Children (Blumhouse)

Begonnen von StS, 20 Dezember 2022, 17:28:33

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Blumhouse has joined forces with EPIX to "develop and produce eight elevated, standalone horror/genre-thriller movies exclusively for the network," and up next from that collaboration is There's Something Wrong With the Children, directed by Roxanne Benjamin (V/H/S, Southbound) and coming to Digital and On Demand outlets on January 17, 2023. The film will later be hitting MGM+ on March 17, 2023.

The cast for There's Something Wrong With the Children includes Zach Gilford ("The Purge: Anarchy"), Amanda Crew ("Silicon Valley"), Alisha Wainwright ("Raising Dion"), Carlos Santos ("Gentefied"), Briella Guiza ("Ambulance") and David Mattle ("Life & Beth").

"When Margaret (Wainwright) and Ben (Gilford) take a weekend trip with longtime friends Ellie (Crew) and Thomas (Santos) and their two young children (Guiza and Mattle), Ben begins to suspect something supernatural is occurring when the kids behave strangely after disappearing into the woods overnight."
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020