OFDb

Poker Face (Mystery-Serie von Rian Johnson)

Begonnen von StS, 5 Januar 2023, 19:26:37

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

5 Januar 2023, 19:26:37 Letzte Bearbeitung: 5 Januar 2023, 19:32:22 von StS

The logline says the series follows Charlie (Natasha Lyonne), "who has an extraordinary ability to determine when someone is lying. She hits the road with her Plymouth Barracuda and with every stop encounters a new cast of characters and strange crimes she can't help but solve."

The detective series comes from the minds of Johnson and Lyonne, who said in a previously released note that what "started as a discussion over steak frites about detective shows and what made them such a reliable pleasure... ultimately resulted in the creation of Charlie, the driving force behind Poker Face."

With the series, Johnson "crafted 10 self-contained puzzles for Charlie to solve."

Guest stars include Adrien Brody, Benjamin Bratt, Brandon Michael Hall, Cherry Jones, Chloë Sevigny, Clea DuVall, Colton Ryan, Danielle MacDonald, Dascha Polanco, Ellen Barkin, Jameela Jamil, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Judith Light, Lil Rel Howery, Luis Guzmán, Nick Nolte, Rhea Perlman, Ron Perlman, Tim Blake Nelson and Tim Meadows, among others.

The 10-part mystery series launches on Peacock Jan. 26.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

Soll ziemlich gut sein (steht weiterhin bei 99% bei "RT")... und erhält nun auch eine 2. Staffel.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020