OFDb

Skinamarink

Begonnen von StS, 16 Januar 2023, 19:14:54

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Two children wake up in the middle of the night to find their father is missing, and all the windows and doors in their home have vanished.

In theaters January 13 and coming to Shudder later in 2023.

Hat 15.000 Dollar gekostet, läuft gerade in den US-Kinos und sollte von Genre-Fans wohl im Auge behalten werden.

Der "Rotten Tomatoes"-Critics-Consensus: Skinamarink can be more confounding than frightening, but for viewers able or willing to dial into its unique wavelength, this unsettling film will be difficult to shake.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Von der Prämisse her bin ich schon am Haken.
Die günstigen lohnen meist die Investition, "Host" war auch so ein Schnäppchen.
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

Soll wohl reizvoll experimentell und ungewöhnlich sein.
Chris geht da ohne Spoiler drauf ein:

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

Hat $15,000 gekostet und am langen MLK-WoE $890,000 in 692 Kinos eingespielt ($815,000 davon Fr-So).

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020