OFDb

Knights of the Zodiac (Manga-Realverfilmung u.a. mit Bean, Janssen und Dacascos)

Begonnen von StS, 25 März 2023, 13:59:35

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Toei and Sony Pictures are teaming up for Knights of the Zodiac, a live-action adaptation of the 80s-era manga and anime series Saint Seiya. The film will be headlined by Mackenyu Arata (Rurouni Kenshin: The Final) and Madison Iseman (Jumanji: The Next Level) and directed by Tomasz Baginski, who is perhaps best known for executively producing The Witcher, as well as his special effects-driven short films.

Co-starring are Sean Bean (Goldeneye), Famke Janssen (Taken franchise), Nick Stahl (Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines), Diego Tinoco (On My Block) and martial arts star Mark Dacascos (One Night in Bangkok). Veteran stuntman and martial arts choreographer Andy Cheng, who was the fight coordinator of Marvel Studios' Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten, is on board for the film's fight sequences.

Hmmm... abgekürzt lautet der Titel KotZ. :happy3:
Ganz so schlimm ist es aber nicht...
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

ironfox1

Man muss die Vorlage nicht kennen um zu sehen, dass KOTZ sehr wohl passend für diese "Realfilm"scheiße ist. Da bekommt man doch glatt Dragonball Evolution Vibes. Ein 60 Mio Dollar Film mit einem polnischen Regisseur, der vorher nur Kurzfilme gedreht hat. Also ich weiß jetzt schon, mehr wie 2/10 wird es nicht werden. :smile: 
Wenn die 60 Mio stimmen ist es sogar doppelt so teuer als Dragonball Evolution. :happy:   
ZitatDiffering costs to produce the film have been reported. In January 2008, Marsters spoke to TV Guide that he was told the film had a budget of approximately $100 million.[11] In April 2009, the Spanish television station Telecinco reported that the budget was $50 million.[12] Marsters would later claim that the film in fact was produced for $30 million

Und die Verantwortlichen träumen da echt von einem 6 Filme Franchise.
ZitatHow this is envisaged as a film franchise?
The original manga runs to 28 volumes of comic books. The original anime series had 140 episodes, plus 30 or 40 sequels that belong to the original comic. So that's nearly 200 episodes.

You can make many films with that. And, after the success of Marvel, studios are looking for properties that can make sequels, like "Harry Potter" or "Hunger Games." We are looking at six movies as a package.
https://variety.com/2022/film/asia/live-action-knights-of-the-zodiac-toei-animation-transformation-1235321919/

Eine passendere offizielle WebURL zu einem Film gab es wahrscheinlich noch nie.
https://www.kotzmovie.com :lol:

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020