OFDb

Bupkis (mit Pete Davidson und Joe Pesci)

Begonnen von StS, 15 April 2023, 10:40:17

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

ZitatPete Davidson Plays Himself in Trailer for "Raw" Comedy Inspired by His Life. 'Bupkis,' Davidson's semi-autobiographical comedy series, co-stars Edie Falco and Joe Pesci.

Peacock's new half-hour series is described as a "a new comedy following Pete Davidson as he attempts to work through unique family dynamics and the complexities of fame to form meaningful relationships.

In addition to getting Pesci to come out of his semi-retirement, the show also has a pretty star-studded lineup of guest stars: La La Anthony, Colson Baker (Machine Gun Kelly), Steve Buscemi, Bobby Cannavale, Charlamagne Tha God, Charlie Day, Philip Ettinger, Brad Garrett, Al Gore, Paul Walter Hauser, Sunita Mani, John Mulaney, Simon Rex, Oona Roche, Ray Romano, Cliff "Method Man" Smith, Jon Stewart, Kenan Thompson, Marissa Jaret Winokur and Chase Sui Wonders...

(HollywoodReporter.com)

Würd ich mir ansehen.
Ab dem 04. Mai in den USA.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

JasonXtreme

"Hör mal, du kannst mein Ding nicht Prinzessin Sofia nennen. Wenn du meinem Ding schon einen Namen geben willst, dann muss es schon was supermaskulines sein. Sowas wie Spike oder Butch oder Krull, The Warrior King, aber NICHT Prinzessin Sofia."

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020