OFDb

Twisted Metal (Videogame-Serienadaption mit Anthony Mackie)

Begonnen von StS, 28 April 2023, 18:49:17

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Peacock's "Twisted Metal" television series is roaring to life this summer, and the streaming service has debuted the official Season 1 teaser trailer as promised this afternoon. "Twisted Metal" premieres on July 27.

Peacock's high-octane action comedy series starring Anthony Mackie follows "a motor-mouthed outsider who is offered a chance at a better life, but only if he can successfully deliver a mysterious package across a post-apocalyptic wasteland."

Will Arnett will be *voicing* Sweet Tooth in Peacock's "Twisted Metal" television series, with AEW superstar Samoa Joe physically embodying the iconic character. Neve Campbell has been cast as Raven, with Stephanie Beatriz, Thomas Haden Church, Mike Mitchell, Tahj Vaughans and Lou Beatty Jr. also starring in the video game adaptation.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020