OFDb

Cobweb (Horror mit Lizzy Caplan und Antony Starr)

Begonnen von StS, 14 Juni 2023, 20:36:08

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Samuel Bodin, the creator of Netflix horror series "Marianne," returns to the genre with Lionsgate's horror movie Cobweb.

Cobweb hits theaters on July 21, and the official trailer introduces Lizzy Caplan ("Castle Rock") and Antony Starr ("The Boys") as parents who seemingly can't be trusted.

"Eight-year-old Peter is plagued by a mysterious, constant tap, tap from inside his bedroom wall – a tapping that his parents insist is all in his imagination. As Peter's fear intensifies, he believes that his parents (Lizzy Caplan and Antony Starr) could be hiding a terrible, dangerous secret and questions their trust. And for a child, what could be more frightening than that?"

Schau ich mir sicher mal an.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

Leider kein Aprischerz: Deutscher Titel: "Knock Knock Knock"  :frech3:
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

Trailer sieht dennoch atmosphärisch und technisch gut aus, darf gerne kommen! Da sehe ich schon jetzt eine Handvoll Szenen, bei denen sich meine Frau herrlich erschrecken wird :D

StS

Zitat von: Wolfhard-Eitelwolf am  1 April 2024, 11:38:32Trailer sieht dennoch atmosphärisch und technisch gut aus, darf gerne kommen!

Jip, wird daheim gewiss mal geschaut.
Kommt hierzulande aber erst einmal am 1. Mai in die Kinos.

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020