OFDb

Witchboard (Remake von Chuck Russell)

Begonnen von StS, 22 Juli 2023, 09:52:54

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

A remake of Witchboard is on the way from Dream Warriors and The Blob director Chuck Russell. Based on the trailer, we can expect a vastly different experience from the 1986 original film.

"Emily (Madison Iseman) and her fiancé Christian (Aaron Dominguez) discover a mysterious Wiccan artifact, a pendulum board, as they prepare to open a bistro in New Orleans' French Quarter. A darkness descends over Emily as she becomes obsessed with the board's power of divination and ability to summon spirits. Desperate to help his fiancé, Christian seeks the advice of occult expert Alexander Babiaste (Jamie Campbell Bower). But Babiaste has secrets of his own, including his connection to a modern-day coven of witches. A dangerous game begins as each swing of the pendulum puts Emily's very soul at risk."

Madison Iseman (I Know What You Did Last Summer), Aaron Dominguez (Only Murders in the Building), Antonia Desplat (Shantaram) and Charlie Tahan (Ozark) will star. Jamie Campbell Bower ("Stranger Things") also stars.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Terry Noonan

Also das bei 1:06 sieht mal richtig gut und nach Stan Winston aus!  :respect:

Und Der Blob und Nightmare 3 sind auch nicht schlecht gealtert (beim Blob hab ich nur die letzte Szene als ziemlich schlecht getrickst in Erinnerung). Liebevoll und detailliert waren sie auch noch, also da habe ich Hoffnung auf was Gutes.
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020