OFDb

the Bikeriders (Biker-Film von Jeff Nichols)

Begonnen von StS, 6 September 2023, 19:46:41

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

From writer-director Jeff Nichols ("Loving," "Midnight Special," "Mud"), 20th Century Studios and New Regency, "The Bikeriders" is a furious drama following the rise of a fictional 1960s Midwestern motorcycle club through the lives of its members, starring Jodie Comer ("Killing Eve," "The Last Duel"), Austin Butler ("Elvis") and Tom Hardy ("Mad Max: Fury Road," "The Revenant").

"The Bikeriders" opens in U.S. theaters on December 1.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

Der Streifen ist Disney zu unkommerziell = Kinostart gestrichen und "zum Verkauf angeboten"...

ZitatNew Regency has a deal with 20th Century Studios/Disney, who initially set the film's December release date. However, after complications from the strikes and weighing options, The Bikeriders may not be an excellent fit for the merged studios. As Deadline points out, 20th Century Studios/Disney released Gareth Edwards' The Creator, starring John David Washington, in September to tepid box office results. The sprawling (and frankly, excellent) sci-film only managed $104M worldwide against an $80M production budget. The long and the short of it is when it comes to releasing films outside of Marvel, Pixar, Animation, and Lucasfilm branding, adult features don't typically fare well through the House of Mouse.  (Joblo.com)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

DisposableMiffy

Ist jetzt bei Universal/Focus Features gelandet.
letterboxd.com

Dumm geboren, nichts dazu gelernt und die Hälfte davon vergessen.

Hearing only what you wanna hear and knowing only what you've heard.

StS

Terry Noonan

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020