OFDb

Monarch: Legacy of Monsters (Godzilla AppleTV+ Serie)

Begonnen von StS, 8 September 2023, 18:22:13

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

8 September 2023, 18:22:13 Letzte Bearbeitung: 8 September 2023, 18:24:18 von StS

Following the thunderous battle between Godzilla and the Titans that leveled San Francisco, and the shocking revelation that monsters are real, "Monarch: Legacy of Monsters" tracks two siblings following in their father's footsteps to uncover their family's connection to the secretive organization known as Monarch.

Clues lead them into the world of monsters and ultimately down the rabbit hole to Army Officer Lee Shaw (played by Kurt Russell and Wyatt Russell), taking place in the 1950s and half a century later where Monarch is threatened by what Shaw knows.

The dramatic saga — spanning three generations — reveals buried secrets and the ways that epic, earth-shattering events can reverberate through our lives.

Ab dem 17.11. verfügbar.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Private Joker

Gestern mal eher nebenher in die erste Folge reingeschaut - und auf Anhieb so gar nix verstanden. Das baut auf irgendwas auf, nur auf nichts, was ich kenne, also weder die Teile aus dem "Monsterverse" noch einem sonstigen Hollywood-Produkt. Vermutlich also auf eine asiatische Version, die ganz vielleicht irgendwo in den Untiefen eines anderen Streamers zu besichtigen ist. Nenn ich mal mutig von Apple, da hätten die vielleicht besser die Rechte für das ganze Franchise gekauft.

Ich bin da erst mal raus, die besagte erste Folge war auch für sich genommen nur ein lustloser Auftakt mit ein ganz klein bisschen Remmidemmi, das man sich möglicherweise auch aus den besagten Vorbildern ausgeborgt hat.
"Ich bin zu alt für diesen Scheiß" "Dem Scheiß ist es egal, wie alt Du bist" (James Grady - Die letzten Tage des Condor)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020