OFDb

the Brothers Sun (Netflix-Crime-Serie mit Michelle Yeoh)

Begonnen von StS, 11 November 2023, 10:23:13

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

"When the head of a powerful Taiwanese triad is shot by a mysterious assassin, his eldest son, legendary killer Charles 'Chairleg' Sun (Justin Chien) heads to Los Angeles to protect his mother, Eileen (Michelle Yeoh), and his naive younger brother, Bruce (Sam Song Li) — who's been completely sheltered from the truth of his family until now," reads the official synopsis. "But as Taipei's deadliest societies and a new rising faction go head-to-head for dominance — Charles, Bruce and their mother must heal the wounds caused by their separation and figure out what brotherhood and family truly mean before one of their countless enemies kills them all."

8 Folgen, ab dem 14.01. verfügbar.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020