OFDb

Terrifier 3

Begonnen von StS, 13 November 2023, 19:01:50

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

ZitatFrom Cineverse and Bloody Disgusting, Damien Leone's hotly anticipated Christmas slasher sequel Terrifier 3 slices into theaters across North America on October 25, 2024.

Watch the official teaser below, which finds a little girl discovering Santa Claus in her living room on Christmas morning. Of course, it's not actually Santa... it's Art the Clown. And he's about to deck the halls with chunks of bodies...

In the third installment of Leone's franchise, Art the Clown is set to unleash chaos on the unsuspecting residents of Miles County as they peacefully drift off to sleep on Christmas Eve.

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Moonshade

Was finden eigentlich alle an diesem Verhackgestücke?

Ich hab mir den ersten mal gegeben und die Hälfte der Zeit gespult, weil man einen charakterarmen Killer hat, der halt Leute zermetzelt und...oh Wunder, quasi unzerstörbar ist. Das Ganz ist bleak, hoffnungslos, tendenziell frauenfeindlich und nur auf Brutalitäten fokussiert.

Irgendwas wirds den Leuten schon zum Kompensieren geben, aber ich find das nur roh und keinesfalls lustig.
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

Zitat von: Moonshade am 14 November 2023, 17:52:28Was finden eigentlich alle an diesem Verhackgestücke?

Keine Ahnung. Hab noch keinen Film mit ihm (dem Clown) gesehen... und verspüre auch keinen Drang dazu.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Mr Creazil

Als, Art an sich finde ich schon ziemlich ekelig. Ansonsten habe ich, abgesehen von diesen Episodenfilmen, bislang nur den ersten gesehen und, joah, war halt Gemetzel, nich' wahr. ^^
"Nihilist und Christ: das reimt sich, das reimt sich nicht bloß ..."

"Die Zensur ist die jüngere von zwei schändlichen Schwestern, die ältere heißt Inquisition. "

"Who fights with a ladder - well, Jackie Chan does!"

https://letterboxd.com/mrcreazil/

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020