OFDb

Longlegs (von Osgood Perkins mit Cage und Maika Monroe)

Begonnen von StS, 13 Januar 2024, 10:32:17

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Monroe takes on the role of FBI Agent Lee Harker, a gifted new recruit assigned to the unsolved case of an elusive serial killer (Cage). As the case takes complex turns, unearthing evidence of the occult, Harker discovers a personal connection to the merciless killer and must race against time to stop him before he claims the lives of another innocent family.

Steht weit oben auf meiner "bin gespannt!"-Liste 2024.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

StS

Butzemann

Version 2.0 [ http://blog-plus.de ]

Heimkino [ http://www.bluray-disc.de/blulife/heimkino/butzemann ]

"Von all den Dingen die mir sind verloren gegangen, hab ich am meisten an meinen Verstand gehangen"

StS

StS

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

Sieht hoch atmosphärisch und schön durchgeknallt aus. Trailer macht nicht nur aufgrund seines Stakatostils Laune!

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020