OFDb

Unfrosted (Seinfeld-Netflix-Comedy über die Erfindung von Pop-Tarts)

Begonnen von StS, 28 März 2024, 19:12:12

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

ZitatUnfrosted is a comedy that stars Seinfeld, but it also marks his directorial debut for a comedy feature film. The cast list is also an amazing who's who of comedy actors which features Jerry Seinfeld, Melissa McCarthy, Jim Gaffigan, Hugh Grant, Amy Schumer, Max Greenfield, Christian Slater, Bill Burr, Daniel Levy, James Marsden, Jack McBrayer, Thomas Lennon, Bobby Moynihan, Adrian Martinez, Sarah Cooper and Fred Armisen.

The official synopsis from Netflix reads, "Battle Creek, Michigan, 1963. Kellogg's and Post, sworn cereal rivals, race to create a pastry that will change the face of breakfast forever. A wildly imaginative tale of ambition, betrayal, and menacing milkmen – sweetened with artificial ingredients – UNFROSTED stars Jerry Seinfeld in his directorial film debut. It features a supporting cast of comedy greats including Melissa McCarthy, Jim Gaffigan, Hugh Grant, Amy Schumer, Max Greenfield, Christian Slater, Sarah Cooper, Bill Burr, and many more."

Coming to Netflix on May 3.

Pop-Tarts sind natürlich yummy... aber der Trailer trifft nur bedingt meinen Geschmack.
Ne Chance geb ich dem Streifen trotzdem.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020