OFDb

Ende der "Drei Mütter" Trilogie von Argento?!

Begonnen von McHolsten, 23 Februar 2005, 23:26:09

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

McHolsten

Dario Argento & Claudio Simonetti update: Claudio Simonetti, whose amazing  music (often with his band Goblin) for Dario Argento  classics like SUSPIRIA, DEEP  RED and TERROR AT THE OPERA has haunted more  than one generation, gave Fangoria the scoop about his latest album and live  appearances with his new group Daemonia - and most  notably, some great news about his next collaboration with Argento.

"Dario is now working in the last chapter of his  â€˜Three Mothers' trilogy
[the other two are SUSPIRIA and INFERNO]," Simonetti tells us. "No one knows what it's about  yet, but we're all very excited. and really want it to come out after all these  years. I don't know if he's gonna call me to write the music, but I certainly  hope so." Considering that the SUSPIRIA score is one of Simonetti's best and  most widely known works, he would seem to be the obvious choice. On the other  hand, INFERNO's music was created by Keith Emerson, and  a teaming of the two on the new Three Mothers film would be a horror fan's dream  come true.

Na das hört sich doch mal gut an; hoffentlich wirds was; habe gestern das erste Mal den "Inferno" gesehen...  :respekt:
Hoffentlich toppt sich Argento wieder, jetzt können wir gerne noch was warten nach all den Jahren.
Gore on!

.sixer.

Wurde schon vor längerer Zeit angekündigt.

http://www.gemeinschaftsforum.com/phorum/viewtopic.php?t=15450&highlight=m%FCtter+argento
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice
"you must be," said the cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Wir ham kein Strom,
wir ham kein Geld,
wir sind der geilste Club der Welt.

Kill Mum!

Ja, darauf freue ich mich wirklich. Stilistisch zählen für mich "Suspiria" und "Inferno" zu den beeindruckendsten italienischen Horrorfilmen.
"I wish my life was a non-stop hollywood movie show,
A fantasy world of celluloid villains and heroes,
Because celluloid heroes never feel any pain
And celluloid heroes never really die." (The Kinks - Celluloid Heroes)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020