OFDb

filmsuche anhand zitat

Begonnen von VIRUS, 9 August 2005, 23:31:16

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

VIRUS

hab hier n zitat was aus nem film sein müsste:
"ah, jesus, i wish you could see this. light´ coming up, i´ve never seen paint that captures the beauty of the ocean. in a moment like this i wanna make you (....?) rich enough you could afford (....?) this is your wake up call, go to work"
dahinter ist meeresrauschen.. weiss jemand ob/welcher film das is?

Mein bratwurst has a first name, it´s F-R-I-T-Z, mein bratwurst has a second name it´s S-C-H-N-A-C-K-E-N-P-F-E-F-F-E-R-H-A-U-S-E-N...

Dexter

Google spuckt mir einen Songtext aus

3 Steps Ahead - Drop it

Ah, Jesus! I wish you could see this. The light's coming up. I 've never seen a painting that captures the beauty of the ocean at a moment like this. I'm gonna make you rich, Bud Fox. Yeah. Rich enough that you can afford a girl like Darien. This is your wake-up call, pal. Go to work!

droog

Das ist aus Wall Street. Kannste im Skript nachlesen:
http://www.imsdb.com/scripts/Wall-Street.html

Irgendwo inner Mitte. Einfach mit Strg+F nach "jeez" suchen.
PEHDTSCKJMBA

VIRUS

Zitat von: dexter am 10 August 2005, 00:13:35
Google spuckt mir einen Songtext aus

3 Steps Ahead - Drop it

Ah, Jesus! I wish you could see this. The light's coming up. I 've never seen a painting that captures the beauty of the ocean at a moment like this. I'm gonna make you rich, Bud Fox. Yeah. Rich enough that you can afford a girl like Darien. This is your wake-up call, pal. Go to work!

ja, aus dem lied hab ich das zitat ja ^^

Mein bratwurst has a first name, it´s F-R-I-T-Z, mein bratwurst has a second name it´s S-C-H-N-A-C-K-E-N-P-F-E-F-F-E-R-H-A-U-S-E-N...

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020