OFDb

Southland Tales - von Richard Kelly

Begonnen von StS, 20 September 2005, 12:09:02

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

"Southland Tales"

... von Richard ("Donnie Darko") Kelly ... und zwar mit Sarah Michelle Gellar, the Rock und Seann William Scott!!!

Die sehr schön gestaltete Website ist bereits online:
http://www.southlandtales.com/

Das Projekt wird als eine Mischung aus Andy Warhol und Phillip K.Dick beschrieben...

ZitatSource:  Cherry Road Films

Cherry Road Films and Darko Entertainment announced today that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will star opposite Seann William Scott ("American Pie" films, The Dukes of Hazzard) and Sarah Michelle Gellar (The Grudge) in the science-fiction thriller Southland Tales for writer-director Richard Kelly (Donnie Darko). Sean McKittrick will produce under the Darko Entertainment banner he co-founded with Kelly. Cherry Road principals Bo Hyde and Kendall Morgan will produce. Executive producers are Matthew Rhodes and Judd Payne of Persistent Entertainment, Bill Johnson and Jim Seibel of Inferno Distribution, and Oliver Hengst of Academy Film Gmbh.

Principal photography is slated to begin on August 1 in Los Angeles. Cherry Road Films has officially greenlit the picture with co-financing from Universal Pictures International, Inferno Distribution and Wild Bunch, with Universal distributing in most foreign territories through the UIP banner, and Wild Bunch distributing in France, Benelux, Spain and Switzerland. Richard Klubeck of UTA is representing on the domestic front.

Southland Tales is an ensemble piece set in the futuristic landscape of Los Angeles on July 4, 2008, as it stands on the brink of social, economic and environmental disaster. Johnson will star as Boxer Santaros, an action star stricken with amnesia whose life intertwines with Krysta Now (Gellar), an adult film star developing her own reality television project, and David Clark (Scott), a Hermosa Beach police officer who holds the key to a vast conspiracy.

"Dwayne, Seann and Sarah each have an adventurous spirit and I am honored that they have put their faith in me," said Kelly. "The film is going to be a strange hybrid of the sensibilities of Andy Warhol and Philip K. Dick."

Also joining the project are most of the key crew from Donnie Darko, including director of photography Steven Poster ASC, production designer Alexander Hammond, costume designer April Ferry and editor Sam Bauer. Critically acclaimed artist and producer Moby will compose the music for the film.

Für die Vermarktung hat man auch sich etwas besonderes Kreatives einfallen lassen...

ZitatIn addition to the feature film, an expanded version of Southland Tales will be presented as a nine-part interactive experience with the prequel saga to be published as six separate 100 page graphic novels, each written by Kelly. The graphic novels will be released over a six month period early next year leading up to the film's release with the feature film comprised of the story's final three chapters. In addition, the film's official website will be one of the largest and most elaborate ever designed for a feature film. "The graphic novels will work in tandem with the website, creating a more epic multimedia experience for those interested in taking the plunge," added Kelly.

Interview mit Regisseur Richard Kelly (FreezeDriedMovies):

FDM: What the hell is this movie about?

RK: This movie is about the end of the world. Many other influences, but more than anything it's a comedy.

FDM: But generally your view of the end of the world is that it's going to be funny?

RK: Unfortunately not. It's probably going to be anything but, if and when it does end. But I think the point is that we wanted to make a film that's sort of conveying the feeling of frustration and unease that, I guess, a lot of my friends are feeling about a lot of things that are happening in the world. And to try to tell it in the most entertaining, fun way possible.

FDM: Could you elaborate on your story?

RK: It's really, really, really complicated in a way that's sort of intentional. It's a metaphor, I guess, for the situation that our country is in right now. (Pause.) It's really complictated. (Laughs) So, to make a movie about that and to try to oversimplify it or try to say it's about one thing would be the wrong way to go about it. I mean, you're trying to make a piece of social satire; you want it to not draw everything down to a simple conclusion. I think we've been very careful with this film to try to create a really elaborate tapestry. It's much bigger than Darko; it's much more elaborate. But at the same time it's different in that this is much more of a comedy.

FDM: Is this the same apocalypse?

RK: There could be many ways in which the end of the world could occur, and I think this is another variation. Ultimately, I think Darko dealt with it more from the vantage point of a single person and some observers. This is more from the vantage point of many characters. We have three leads. This is a three-actor above-the-title movie, and then about a twenty-actor below-the-title movie as well.

FDM: How does the time travel in Southland Tales differentiate from Donnie Darko's time travel?

RK: Who said there was time travel in this script?

FDM: The Rock did.

RK: I didn't realize that there was. Did you read that on the internet?

FDM: We also read that it was a musical.

RK: Listen, there are a lot of influences. There definitely are musical influences in it. I think the whole musical thing got blown out of proportion in the sense that people were like, "Please, god, no! Don't let him do that!" But it's really nothing to be worried about. In my opinion, I like to say it's a musical because I don't like the way people put films into one category. It drives me nuts. I hate it because I think it stifles the creative process. It's all about corporations wanting to put everything in one category so they can package it and sell it and put it into their little computer programs, and say "This is what 18-24 year-olds want to buy".

FDM: Is that why you've turned down so many opportunities to work on other projects?

RK: Oh, yeah. With my second film... I've got to try one more on my own wavelength, on my own terms, completely for me, written by me. If this one doesn't work, if it completely bombs and doesn't make any money, at that point I've got to seriously consider maybe doing something a lot more mainstream, or taking a studio assignment or something like that.

FDM: Can you tell us why Los Angeles? Why was [Southland Tales] set here?

RK: We've always been throwing around this quote; I don't know who said it, but people always talk about it. "If the world's going to end, it's going to happen in L.A. first." I've lived here for, like, twelve years now. I went to college here, and I definitely have a lot of stories to tell in and about Los Angeles, but this is the first. I think it's a great town, I think it's my favorite place to live, and I think it is kind of the epicenter of culture, media and entertainment. The business here is the obsession not only of the country – US Magazine culture sort of emerges from this city ultimately, or the convergence of the obsessions of what goes on in this city in terms of newstainment – but also globally. It's a sort of global melting pot. There is no more diverse city on the planet – correct me if there is. I don't know; maybe there is. Trends are started here, things tend to happen here first. And it's a much-derided place; a lot of people bag on L.A. The movie is definitely a love letter to L.A., but it's also a bit of a... people who dislike this town will also enjoy this movie because of what we do to it.

FDM: The Rock referred to it as a love letter and a bitch slap.

RK: A bitch slap, yeah. I love that. Quote him, not me. That's better.

FDM: Will this movie still play in 2009?

RK: I don't know. It's a time capsule. Some of the big influences, clearly, are Philip K. Dick, film noir, certain musicals. But really Philip K. Dick, and maybe a bit of Vonnegut, too; these guys who create near futures that don't exist. You create a speculative alternative future as a way of speculating on where we're going. It's clearly been exaggerated, our future, on some levels, but it's still grounded in reality. We're shooting on all real locations for what they are. The beach cities and the geography of the streets that the characters travel on, the camera angles are all presented so that if you live in this town, you'll be like, "I know where that is!" We aren't cheating anything. You won't see someone driving down Sunset Boulevard, and all of a sudden they take a right turn and they're in Venice Beach. We're being accurate to the geography of this town. Meticulously.

FDM: Is there an attempt to make this timeless in a sense?

RK: Yeah. There are a lot of influences from the past in terms of wardrobe and costume. A lot of influences from the fifties: the cold war paranoia and film noir of the fifties. Influences from other past cultures, some German kind of stuff. Bauhaus stuff.

FDM: Like German Expressionism?

RK: A bit. But also in the technological designs that Ron Kopp(?) has done. It has a bit of a theatrical quality to it as well, a bit of a pop quality. You can think of Andy Warhol as an influence. These influences sound all over the map and everything, but that's kind of what I'm trying to do is siphon a lot of things and then spew out something that doesn't feel like a patchwork. It actually feels like it's from me.

FDM: You've brought in all of these 80's pop cultural icons: Zelda Rubenstein, Jon Lovitz, Curtis Armstrong. Is that just something you like to do, or is there some greater significance to it?

RK: No, you think of them as 80's, and definitely Better Off Dead and Porky's and—Revenge of the Nerds! How dare I get that wrong! I corrected myself instantaneously. I think that they were right for the part. It's not about 80's because I'm done with the 80's. After Darko, I have no interest in ever revisiting the 80's ever again. But I wanted to cast this film with a certain pop value. I wanted to make a big art film with actors you don't normally associate with art films, because I think that's interesting to all of a sudden see these faces in a different light. It's exciting for me – and for them, too – because I'm asking them to do things that they've never done before. I'm altering their appearances so that they're significantly... I'm taking people who you wouldn't expect to act or perform in a certain way, and I'm pushing them in that direction. I hope that every actor surprises you.

FDM: You have this whole invented universe, too – the website, the comic book, etc.. What's that about?

RK: It's all about the story being bigger than the film, and me just wanting to tell the whole thing and just get it out of my system. And the graphic novels and the website serves as a great way for me to have that outlet. The film noir exists on its own; you don't need those things to enjoy it. They might deepen your understanding of it, and they might expand your understanding of it, but they are mutually exclusive if you want them to be. You don't have to look on the website, you don't have to read the graphic novels, and you can still enjoy the film. Vice versa, if you read them, it doesn't mean the whole film will be ruined. We're trying to make that balance.

FDM: What are you shooting here today? You said you're shooting real locations for real locations.

RK: What are we shooting today? Oh, yeah. It's been a tough shoot. Not a tough shoot in terms of [bad]; it's been wonderful, but it's been long hours. We're shooting Hermosa Beach. We're shooting at a beach house which is owned by the character called Fortunio Balducci played by Will Sasso. [To Dee Robertson, who's shooting footage for the DVD:] Are we actually in Hermosa or Manhattan Beach?

FDM: Manhattan.

RK: And we are shooting scenes that take place in his luxury beach house.

FDM: When you were trying to raise financing for this movie, was there ever someone saying, "It would be better if we shot in Canada"?

RK: Oh, yeah! You get that suggestion: "Have you thought about doing it in Canada?" And my response was, "There's just no way". That would be so depressing. You also get the suggestion, "Just do the interiors in Canada." Or, "Do the interiors in Louisiana or Alabama or Texas or somewhere, shoot your exterior shots and go fly everyone to..." It's just depressing, because it is very expensive to shoot here. They need to do something about that because runaway production—Oh, god, I don't want to go into a rant about that. That's part of the reason why we only have thirteen days to shoot this movie is because of the expense of all these locations. We're doing things in some locations that no one's ever been allowed to do before.

FDM: Like what?

RK: Fire off some very loud, dangerous weapons. (Laughs) Things like that.

FDM: Domino's coming out soon; was that not a mainstream writing assignment?

RK: It was a model turned bounty hunter. That was the one-liner. Based on real transcripts and real people. Tony pitched it to me, and I just jumped at the chance; I was thrilled to get to write something for him. I think we took a mainstream idea and presented it in a really unconventional, punk rock, non-linear way as a way of representing how chaotic her life was. Do it as sort of a fever dream biopic. I don't call it a biopic – I guess, technically, it is a biopic – but a fever dream. You get the experience of kind of the essence of what she was all about, and her view of America, and sort of the tragedy of her life. I don't know if that's mainstream or not. I have no idea if that movie's going to make money; I have no idea how it's going to be received. I'm really proud of it, I'm really proud of Tony, and I hope it's a big hit. But if, for whatever reason, it doesn't do well, I hope it will age well. I can't get worked up about box office and stuff.

FDM: Are you saying that you don't consider Donnie Darko a success in that way?

RK: Here's the thing about Darko: everyone said "bomb", "failure", "bomb", "failure" in any description of it. And then finally they start to put it in the context of being a hit. Finally, with DVD and... in London it was a big hit. That sort of had an uphill battle in reversing [its] perception. That's one thing: films do get tagged. After that opening weekend, it's always "bomb", "failure", "box office failure". You get that sort of stigma attached to it. It's been tough to raise money for this because they run your numbers. It's like your credit rating. It's literally like that. They plug your name into the foreign financing equation: they plug in the cast and they plug in the director. And my numbers are cruddy because Donnie Darko, in its initial release, made $500,000 at the domestic North American box office.

FDM: But that's the film that made actors like The Rock want to—

RK: That doesn't matter. They have their formula. Their formula is perfect. They know everything. Don't doubt them.

FDM: Is anything happening with The Box?

RK: We're still trying to get the script right. I hope we make it early next year. I think [Eli Roth] wants to do it next. We're dying to do it; it's just us getting the script just right. I mean, I have the option for the short story, I've had it for many years, and I just have so much respect for [Richard] Matheson's work. There are so many horror movies that just get churned through, and we don't want it to be in any way like a conventional horror film. We really want it to be something special. But it's definitely very high on the priority list.

FDM: What's The Box?

RK: It's a film based on a Richard Matheson short story called "Button Button". It was the basis for a Twilight Zone episode in the Night Gallery years. '86, I think, it came out.

FDM: You had said that Donnie Darko was the apocalypse from the point of view of observers. From what we've heard about the three main characters in this, they seem unlikely to be people who could bring about the apocalypse, so this is the apocalypse from the point of view of...?

RK: I think Darko was maybe a single person's projection of it, whereas this is more a communal, global experience. Darko is about this enclave of Middlesex, this fictional enclave; this is the enclave of Los Angeles. Both films are kind of fairy tales, but this is placed in a literal, geographically accurate Los Angeles, but it's a fairy tale because it's 2008 in quotation marks. You're going in with the subjectivity of several characters, if that makes sense.

FDM: But do any of the main characters catalytic to the apocalypse?

RK: Every character is. That's why it's so complicated: everyone is responsible on some level in the end. Some are much more responsible than others, but, in the end, everyone has a little something to do with it. It's like the Ray Bradbury story about the butterfly fluttering causing something else, causing something else...

FDM: Is there something top secret going on today that they wouldn't let us go on set to check it out?

RK: I don't know anything about that. That might have had something more to do with the fact that we have, like, thirty-two setups to do, and it's a small [space]. I didn't know about that. But top secret, I don't know.

FDM: What's your favorite aspect of making this movie?

RK: The best thing about it is... (pause) god, that's a tough question. It's all been really great. The best thing about it is looking at dailies, I guess. Which is then the result of having gotten to work with a lot of people I really love and care about on this film. That sounds very sappy, but I got to employ a lot of my friends and family. I feel like it was worth the wait. It took a fucking long time to get this off the ground. I just cussed in a church. Sorry, lord.

FDM: But you didn't blaspheme.

RK: I did not blaspheme, but maybe this film will be blasphemous. Getting to do it the way that I wanted was worth the wait, because it all came together in the best possible way. There's not a simple answer, but the dailies, because, in the end, all the work, you've got this book of DVDs that you pop in, and at the end of the night you're looking at all your takes. All from that little book of DVDs.

Weitere Interviews zum Film:

-  Seann William Scott:
http://www.freezedriedmovies.com/features.php?id=48

-  the Rock:
http://www.freezedriedmovies.com/features.php?id=51

-  Searah Michelle Gellar:
http://www.freezedriedmovies.com/features.php?id=49
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

whitesport

kelly und endzeitfilm klingen ziemlich interessant. the rock, gellar und musical (für mich) ziemlich abschreckend. aber nach donnie darko darf man auf jeden fall gespannt sein...

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

Moonshade

Das klingt so beknackt, aber bestimmt wieder eine Freude zum Ansehen...

Obwohl, 160 min.... der Mann macht keine Gefangenen mehr.
Directors Cut...here and now...
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

Nibi

24 Mai 2006, 16:59:05 #5 Letzte Bearbeitung: 24 Mai 2006, 17:02:19 von Nibi
Hört sich ja ganz "witzig" an, also ich freu mich drauf.   :respekt:

ZitatThe film strives to rank alongside such classics as "Brazil" and "Blade Runner" but falls more into the category of "Mars Attacks!" and "1941,"
:respekt:  :respekt:  :respekt:

EDIT: Zu welchem Film hat er letztens noch das Drehbuch geschrieben? Der Film war lahm, mir fällt nur nicht mehr ein welcher es war.
-It's blood
-Son of a bitch

Moonshade

Zu "Domino".

Das Review ist aber sehr oberflächlich, war wohl die Mühe nicht wert, da durchsteigen zu wollen.

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

Southland Tales - Nach Cannes-Debakel starke Kürzungen

Sony Pictures hat sich die Rechte an Richard Kellys futuristischer Endzeit/Musical/Drama/Thriller/Comedy gekrallt und verlangt nach vernichtenden Kritiken starke Schnittauflagen.

Zu komplex, überladen und abgedreht sei vielen Kritikern das 160minütige Mammutwerk gewesen, welches im Sommer diesen Jahres seine Premiere bei den Filmfestspielen von Cannes feierte. Wie viele jedoch nicht gewusst hatten, handelte es sich erst um eine unfertige Fassung des Films, welche von Kelly in Eile zusammengeschnitten wurde um den dortigen Termin einhalten zu können.
Nun nahm sich der Donnie Darko-Regisseur die Zeit seinen finalen Schnitt anzufertigen, bei dem er einige visuelle Effekte hinzufügte, ein paar "Voice Over"-Passagen mit Justin Timberlake als Sprecher neu aufnahm und Teile des Films kürzte.

Angepeilter US-Starttermin ist Januar nächsten Jahres. Schon am 9. November hatte UIP geplant den Film europaweit in die Kinos zu bringen, jedoch wurde er nun auf unbestimmte Zeit verschoben.

Autor: WiccanKM (Schnittberichte) / Quelle: The Hollywood Reporter

psychopaul

Klingt irgendwie so, als wüsste der gute Mann selber noch nicht so richtig, wie sein Werk denn nun genau ausschauen soll...  :icon_lol:
Hoffentlich wirds dann am Ende kein völliges Produzentenforced-Schnitt-Desaster und es kommt was schön Unkonventionelles dabei raus, was nur wenigen (z.b "uns hier") gefällt.  :icon_mrgreen:
Filmblog
Letzte Bewertungen

Three little devils jumped over the wall...

omahabitch

Um Donnie Darko gabs ja auch ein ähnliches Hickhack und ehrlich gesagt finde ich die DD-Kinofassung wesentlich besser als den DC von Kelly.

Nibi

Was ist eigentlich jetzt mit diesem Film? Die Kritiken sind ja eher mies, aber ich warte auf eine Veröffentlichung(im Kino oder direkt auf DVD). Habe leider nichts weiter finden können
-It's blood
-Son of a bitch

Nibi

Laut imdb.com, kommt der Film am 9. November 2007 in Deutschland in die Kinos. So lange will ich eigentlich nicht mehr warten  :icon_rolleyes:
-It's blood
-Son of a bitch

Moonshade

Kelly scheint immer noch an der endgültigen Fassung rumzuschneiden, mit der ihn die Kinos nehmen.

StS

Kommt nun am 09. November in die US-Kinos...

Klugscheisser

O ha!  :icon_eek:
Das sieht ja sehr eigen aus.  :00000109:
Keine Ahnung ob das nun gut oder schlecht wird. Kann aus dem Trailer irgendwie so gar nichts ableiten.
Allerdings würde ich mal mutmaßen, dass das entweder richtig gut oder völlig daneben wird.

StS

21 September 2007, 07:42:03 #16 Letzte Bearbeitung: 21 September 2007, 07:48:40 von StS
...sieht auf jeden Fall interessant aus. Musste doch schmunzeln, als am Ende des Trailers unser liebster Highlander kurz im Bild zu sehen ist. Die Besetzung ist eh...strange. Aber why not? Besser als 08/15-Krams á la "Stirb Langsam 4" allemal. ;)

Crumby Crumb & the Cunty Bunch

Der Trailer sieht ja super cool aus, erinnert von den Storyfragmenten um The Rock ein bißchen an Total Recall, wird aber wohl noch viel mehr dahinter stecken.

Die Pixies rocken :dodo:
'Are you talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?' - Raging Bull, Pacino. Love that movie!

Graf Zahl

Sieht suuuper aus :love: Spricht mich in voller Bandbreite an! Kelly 4 President  :respekt: ;)

Hellboy

Zitat von: StS am 26 August 2006, 19:04:54
Southland Tales - Nach Cannes-Debakel starke Kürzungen

Sony Pictures hat sich die Rechte an Richard Kellys futuristischer Endzeit/Musical/Drama/Thriller/Comedy gekrallt und verlangt nach vernichtenden Kritiken starke Schnittauflagen.

So was denn nun? Hat nun Sony die Rechte (noch) oder nicht (mehr). Der letzte Trailer und Webseiten zeigen das Universal Pictures Logo bzw. "Universal Pictures present"?
Nur steht in der Imdb Sony Home die DVD in den USA vertreiben tut, ins US-Kino kommen solls laut imdb von Destination Films einer Sony-Tochter?!?  :00000109:

Sony und Universal Pics sind ja, aus meiner Sicht, nicht gerade die besten Kumpels - siehe DVD-Nachfolger und Hellboy 2

Hier stimmt doch was hinten und vorne nicht. Klärt mich mal auf was richtig ist.

StS

22 September 2007, 20:38:54 #20 Letzte Bearbeitung: 22 September 2007, 20:40:39 von StS
Auf dem Poster lassen sich die Credits ja einigermaßen erkennbar lesen ... vielleicht hilft Dir das ja weiter.   ;)

lastboyscout

Na das scheint doch mal ein lecker Filmchen abseits von Allem zu werden.
Freu mich tierisch drauf.
Das einzige Negative was ich auf Anhieb finden kann, ist die ( für mich ) absolute Nicht-Schauspielerin Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Ich kann die nicht ausstehene, diese lebende Barbiepuppe.
I`m a tragic hero in this game called life,
my chances go to zero, but I always will survive.
( Funker Vogt - Tragic Hero )

What is your pleasure, sir? This is mine:
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=lastboyscout

StS

Zitat von: lastboyscout am 23 September 2007, 00:09:16
Das einzige Negative was ich auf Anhieb finden kann, ist die ( für mich ) absolute Nicht-Schauspielerin Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Ich kann die nicht ausstehene, diese lebende Barbiepuppe.

Buh!!!  ;)

Hellboy

Zitat von: StS am 22 September 2007, 20:38:54
Auf dem Poster lassen sich die Credits ja einigermaßen erkennbar lesen ... vielleicht hilft Dir das ja weiter.   ;)

Klar selbst das Poster lässt mich auf den Schlauch stehen, wer nun was (Rechte) gekauft hat oder wer nun was in welcher Fassung veröffentlicht:
Bei den Credits steht: Universal Pictures and Cherry ... presents. So nun schauen wir uns mal die Logos an unter den Credits, siehe da, das Logo von Destination Films bzw. ganz unten: (C)2007 Destination Films distribution company - der (laut wiki) Nichen-Verleih von Sony?!?

:00000109: :00000109:

Nibi

Ohhh was freu ich mich, bald ist Feiertag!  :respekt:
-It's blood
-Son of a bitch

Tomalak

Teen Horniness is not a crime!

Super. Der Cast allein ist schon den Eintritt wert, vom Rest, den man so eh nicht so wirklich verstanden hat ganz zu schweigen.

naal

Gibt es einen Starttermin für Deutschland?

Cyman

muellke

12 März 2008, 13:36:37 #28 Letzte Bearbeitung: 12 März 2008, 13:38:38 von muellke
Die deutsche DVD kommt am 15.Mai   :eek:    im Doppelpack mit Donnie Darko! :00000109:

Quelle: http://www.cinefacts.de/news/news.php?newsid=11069

Ich bin gespannt!
Jim: Ich bin Jim Jupiter,der gesündeste Mann in Chicago!
Al: Dann wird es ja schnell heilen wenn ich dir das Maul blutig schlage!

ZitatVon mir klare 10 von 10 Punkten, absolut empfehlenswert, wäre super wenn da mal ein Bootleg von erscheinen würde.

psychopaul

Also kommt er definitiv nicht mehr im Kino?  :icon_evil: :icon_evil:
Filmblog
Letzte Bewertungen

Three little devils jumped over the wall...

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020