OFDb

Feast (von "Project Greenlight" mit H.Rollins)

Begonnen von StS, 11 Dezember 2005, 13:52:13

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Zitat"The Best Monster Movie Of Its Kind Since The Original Tremors"  - Erik Childress

The film was a product of "Project Greenlight", the program created by Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and Chris Moore to showcase new talent

DIRECTOR: John Gulager
WRITER: Patrick Melton and Marcus Dunston
STARRING: Navi Rawat, Krista Allen, Balthazar Getty, Judah Friedlander, Jenny Wade, Duane Whitaker, Josh Zuckerman, Eileen Ryan, Clu Gulager, Diane Goldner, Anthony
STUDIO: Dimension Films

A group of strangers gather in a bar where they're attacked and systematically killed by monsters.

Gute Kritiken:
eFilmcritic
Horrorchannel

Der sehr unterhaltsame Trailer:
http://judahfriedlander.com/home2.htm

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Blade Runner

Jup, schaut echt klasse aus. Der Trailer ist etwas klein, deswegen habe ich mal ein wenig mit dem Bildmaterial gebastelt, damit man etwas mehr sieht: Klick
Blade Runner, Gärtner des Hasses und Jünger Rambos

StS

11 Dezember 2005, 23:53:07 #2 Letzte Bearbeitung: 12 Dezember 2005, 00:03:34 von StS
Was auch cool am Trailer ist, daß er mit der Projekt-Geschichte so selbstironisch umgeht, denn es handelt sich ja um den 3. Pr.Gr.-Streifen, wobei die ersten 2 ja unter aller Sau gewesen sein sollen (weiß gar nicht, welche das überhaupt waren) - und im Trailer heißt es ja  "Project Greenlight presents ... finally ... a movie that doesn´t suck!"

Edit: Nr.1 war "The Battle of Shaker Heights", Nr.2 "Stolen Summer"...
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

Nibi

Der Trailer seiht verdammt geil aus. Freu mich drauf! Starttermin?
-It's blood
-Son of a bitch

StS

Zitat von: Nibi am 12 Dezember 2005, 00:28:59
Freu mich drauf! Starttermin?
Mir nicht bekannt. Der im Trailer genannte (US-) Dezember-Termin ist auch nicht mehr aktuell.

StS

Noch immer kein Starttermin in Sicht...

Zitat'Feast' Coming This April? We Don't Think So...
Although it's not much of a confirmation or anything, Judah Friedlander, one of the actors in Feast (review), tells Cinemablend "They're [Weinstein Co.] telling me now April... Maybe. I don't know what the **** is going on dude. I'll believe it when I see it. First it was Christmas, then January 20th, so who the **** knows?" We've dropped in a call to some peeps over at Weinstein Co. to see if we can score some official info on the release. In Project Greenlight's 'Feast' a group of strangers gather in a bar where they're attacked and systematically killed by monsters. The film was a product of "Project Greenlight", the program created by Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and Chris Moore to showcase new talent. (Bloody Disgusting)

schlitzauge23

Also bei dem Link oben komm ich auf ne total bescheurte Seite und finde dort kein Trailer :00000109: Und die Datei vom Blade Runner ist bei mir ne rar-Datei?!

Blade Runner

Zitat von: schlitzauge23 am  6 Februar 2006, 02:15:50
Also bei dem Link oben komm ich auf ne total bescheurte Seite und finde dort kein Trailer :00000109: Und die Datei vom Blade Runner ist bei mir ne rar-Datei?!

Und was macht man damit? Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenau! Entpacken...

schlitzauge23

6 Februar 2006, 02:57:43 #8 Letzte Bearbeitung: 6 Februar 2006, 03:02:33 von schlitzauge23
Von sowas hab ich aber keine ahnung, sonst hät ichs ja gemacht  :icon_mrgreen:

Edit: Hättest mir aber sagen können wo ich auf der einen Seite den Trailer finde, dann hätte dein Post mir sogar geholfen :icon_lol:

StS

Auf der Seite finde ich den Trailer spontan auch nicht mehr (die Meldung war ja aus dem Dezember), daher einfach Bl.Runners Download nutzen...  :icon_wink:

StS

ZitatFeast' Hits Limited Theaters, DVD in October

We've waiting in anticipation and can't wait for Dimension's Feast to finally get released -- and we may not have to wait much longer. According to Davis DVD, "Making a repeat appearance on The Opie & Anthony Show (XM Satellite Radio 202), comedian/actor actor Judah Friedlander gave an update on the status of Feast, the horror movie whose production was notoriously documented on the "Project Greenlight 3" series. The film will finally see release this October in limited midnight screenings, followed by a DVD release by The Weinstein Co. and Genius Products. "Feast" -- directed by John Gulager and starring Navi Rawat, Krista Allen, Balthazar Getty and Jason Mewes -- was one of a handful of films that Harvey and Bob Weinstein took with them to their new company after their split from The Walt Disney Company in early 2005." In the bloodfest a group of strangers gather in a bar where they're attacked and systematically killed by monsters. (Bloody Disgusting)

StS

dayraver

Hat jemand noch den Trailer oder einen Link, der funktioniert? Blade Runners Link geht inzwischen auch nicht mehr. Hab den Film bis jetzt komplett übersehen, ein paar (bewegte) Bilder würden mich aber sehr interessieren.

Grüßchen dayraver
Ich bin Jack’s vollkommenes Defizit an Überraschung.

Blade Runner

StS

'Feast' DVD Officially Announced for October 17th

Genius Products and The Weinstein Company will finally release Feast  on October 17th, according to Davis DVD. One evening at a rural bar, a motley group of patrons struggles to survive a ravenous family of flying beasts bent on devouring every last one of them. Who will survive and who will be part of the feast? Directed by John Gulager and starring Navi Rawat, Krista Allen, Balthazar Getty, Judah Friedlander and Jason Mewes, this eagerly anticipated horror film's notorious production was chronicled on the third season of Bravo's Project Greenlight series. The disc arrives with an anamorphic widescreen transfer, Dolby Digital 5.1 audio, "The Making of Feast" featurette, deleted scenes and theatrical trailers. Retail will be $28.99. In addition, Fangoria reports that 'Feast' will open in 100 of the nation's top markets, and show at two theaters [per market] at midnight on Friday [September 22] and Saturday [the 23rd, with no further screenings scheduled].

StS

It was announced last month, and now we have more details for you for Genius Products and The Weinstein Company's eagerly-awaited DVD release of Feast, which hits limited theaters on September 22nd. Davis DVD reports that the "Project Greenlight" horror film arrives on October 17th with an anamorphic widescreen transfer of an unrated cut, along with Dolby Digital 5.1 tracks. Bonus materials will include a commentary track with director John Gulager and other member of the production staff, deleted scenes, "Horror Under the Spotlight: The Making of Feast" and "The Blood and Guts of Gary Tunnicliffe" featurettes, outtakes & bloopers and a trailer gallery. Retail will be $28.95. Read on for a look at the cover art.

StS

mr. pink

Ist euch schon was bekannt, ob es der Film auch in unseren Breitengrade zu einer DVD-VÖ schafft?

Merci für Infos schonmal.
I expect that you think that I should be haunted
But it never really bothers me

Blade Runner

Irgendwann bestimmt.... Aber so viel zu verstehen, gibt es nicht und der O-Ton ist herrlich. Schade, dass dem Film nicht mehr Aufmerksamkeit zuteil wird.

Mr. Vincent Vega

Ich würde ehrlich gesagt meinen wollen, dass ihm sogar etwas zu viel Aufmerksamkeit zuteil wird. Retro-Splädda gibts ja in letzter Zeit zuhauf, da wird "Feast" von Kollegen wie "Slither" imho doch mächtig abgehängt.

mr. pink

@Blade
Der Ton ists ja nicht. Ich N00b hab immer noch keinen Codefree....
Hast du zufällig einen Shopping-Tipp für die RC1?

Vinyard Vaughn

Zitat von: Cyman am 24 Oktober 2006, 12:24:27
http://www.amazon.com/Feast-Navi-Rawat/dp/B000GLL1U6/sr=1-1/qid=1161681497/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-3651914-2952920?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

Cheers, Cyman

Na wie jetzte? Rated-R oder Unrated ?  :icon_mrgreen:
Da hat wohl einer bei Amazon zu tief ins Glas geschaut
oder gepennt. ;)
Aber ich wart bis der günstiger wird.

Cheers & Oi!
Zitat von: ForenregelnMaximalgröße für Bildsignaturen: 400x133 Pixel, 50 kb – nicht animiert!

When I see her on the street
You know she makes my life complete

Blade Runner

Zitat von: mr. pink am 24 Oktober 2006, 10:20:29
@Blade
Der Ton ists ja nicht. Ich N00b hab immer noch keinen Codefree....
Hast du zufällig einen Shopping-Tipp für die RC1?

Na sicher doch:
http://www.axelmusic.com/productDetails/796019795777

mr. pink

Sehr schön. Der Preis ist ordentlich.
Dank dir!

Cyman

Bei axelmusic.com ist die Disc momentan leider "out of stock"...

Cheers, Cyman

Dr. Phibes (Buurman)

Das geht aber ruckzuck, dann ist sie wieder in-stock. Guter LAden btw. mit Top Kundenservice.

MaistaMaista

Wie ist denn der Film? Hat Ihn einer von euch süßen schon gesehen? Wie sieht es mit einer Veröffentlichung in DE aus? Danke....

Cyman

Zitat von: MaistaMaista am 25 Oktober 2006, 09:47:04
Wie ist denn der Film? Hat Ihn einer von euch süßen schon gesehen?

http://www.ofdb.de/view.php?page=film&fid=91888

Zitat von: MaistaMaista am 25 Oktober 2006, 09:47:04
Wie sieht es mit einer Veröffentlichung in DE aus? Danke....

Bis jetzt nichts angekündigt.

Cheers, Cyman

StS

ZitatDimension Films Planning Two 'Feast' Sequels?
To me one of my favorite "popcorn" horror films is Dimension Films' Feast, which received a limited theatrical release that was almost immediately followed by the unrated DVD. Apparently the home video rental/sales were good because talks have begin about two possible sequels! No details have been revealed yet, but while chatting up with Patrick Melton and Marcus Dunston (the writers behind Feast) this past weekend in Hollywood, CA, they revealed to Bloody-Disgusting that Dimension had been talking recently about doing two more films. We got our fingers crossed that they bring Melton and Dunston back for more bloody mayhem!

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020