OFDb

Driftwood (von Tim Sullivan mit Diamond Dallas Page)

Begonnen von StS, 7 Februar 2006, 11:45:20

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

DIRECTOR: Tim Sullivan ("2001 Maniacs")
WRITER: Tim Sullivan
STARRING: Lin Shaye, Diamond Dallas Page, Ricky Ullman, Talan Torriero
STUDIO: Dark Horse FIlms

Riddled with guilt over the death of his rock star older brother, 16 year old David Forrester (Ricky Ullman) becomes obsessed with death, leading his misguided parents to send him to Driftwood, an "Attitude Adjustment Camp for Troubled Youths" run by the sadistic Captain Doug Kennedy (Diamond Dallas Page) and his brutal young henchman, Yates (Talan Torriero). Once there, David becomes haunted by the spirit of Jonathan (Connor Ross), a former inmate who met a mysterious end; a mystery whose resolution could very well be David's only way out.

Teaser-Trailer:
http://iesb.net/videointerviews/driftwoodtrailerqt.php

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

Zur RC1:

Image Entertainment has set a February 13, 2007 DVD release date for DRIFTWOOD, the new ghost chiller from 2001 MANIACS writer/director Tim Sullivan (following an MTV airing earlier in the winter). Set at an "attitude adjustment camp" for troubled youths, the film follows troubled teen protagonist David (Ricky Ullman) as he deals with not only the facility's brutal captain (THE DEVIL'S REJECTS' Diamond Dallas Page), but the spirit of a boy who met an untimely end there. Retail price will be $24.99; details of the disc content have yet to be announced, but it'll no doubt come with plenty of extras. Keep your eyes here and on the movie's MySpace page for updates.

(Gorezone.net)

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020