OFDb

the Woman in the Window (Thriller mit Amy Adams)

Begonnen von StS, 20 Dezember 2019, 08:48:14

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

The trailer for director Joe Wright's psychological suspense thriller THE WOMAN IN THE WINDOW has arrived online, and it appears that Wright has crafted an interesting new variation on the concept of the Hitchcock classic REAR WINDOW.

Written by Tracy Letts and based on a novel by A.J. Finn, THE WOMAN IN THE WINDOW tells the story of an agoraphobic child psychologist who befriends a neighbor across the street from her New York City brownstone, only to see her own life turned upside down when the woman disappears and she suspects foul play.

The film stars Amy Adams, Gary Oldman, Anthony Mackie, Wyatt Russell, Brian Tyree Henry, Jennifer Jason Leigh, and Julianne Moore. If it somehow manages to be bad even with those performers bringing its characters to life, something has gone terribly wrong.

Gute Leute vor und hinter der Kamera. Ansprechender Trailer. Wurde notiert.  :happy3:
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Wolfhard-Eitelwolf

Dem kann ich nur zustimmen! Alleine schon der Schlüssellochmoment ist toll anzusehen! Darf als moderne Fenster zum Hof-Variante demnach gerne kommen - auch als wohltuender Kontrast zum seelenlosen Streamingallerlei dieser Tage.

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020