OFDb

the Call (Pirelli-Kurzfilm... Regie: A.Fuqua / mit J.Malkovich & N.Campbell)

Begonnen von StS, 3 April 2006, 19:21:33

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Den aufwändigen Kurzfilm mit John Malkovich ("Gefährliche Liebschaften") und Model Naomi Campbell ("Invasion of Privacy") kann man sich hier auf der offiziellen Website anschauen:

http://www.pirellifilm.com/thefilm/viewFilm.jhtml?lang=eng

Regie führte Antoine Fuqua ("Training Day","King Arthur").

ZitatThe "PirelliFilm" project begins with a series of short films on the Internet featuring international stars. The first film, "The Call", can be seen starting today at www.pirellifilm.com
Directed by Antoine Fuqua, the director of "King Arthur" and "Training Day", the film was shot over a five-day period in Rome and required four months of post-production in the United States .

Rome, March 23, 2006 - Pirelli Group makes its film debut with its presentation today in Rome , in the ancient atmosphere of the Diocletian Baths (400 B.C.), of the first Pirellifilm (www.pirellifilm.com), an innovative communication project that will take place over several years and consists in the production of superb short films to be broadcast over the Internet.
Created for the worldwide promotion of the Pirelli image, which has always been acclaimed for its innovation, quality and brand leadership, this project combines Cinema and the Internet and uses them as a new communication tool that joins the instruments traditionally used by the group.
The leitmotiv of all the Pirellifilm short films will be the claim, "Power is nothing without control", the protagonist of several of Pirelli's famous international advertising campaigns, which will be interpreted differently each time by international film stars.
The first short film, which can be seen starting today at www.pirellifilm.com , is "The Call" starring John Malkovich and Naomi Campbell . The director is Antoine Fuqua, who directed "Training Day" and "King Arthur". Filmed with a dark, gothic mood in a mysterious, tempting nighttime Rome , "The Call" is a breath-taking thriller of just 8 minutes and 45 seconds that depicts the eternal battle between Good and Evil.
Its "Caravaggio-like" colors and moods are obtained through skillful photography that elegantly plays with contrasting light and shadow, blending the chiaroscuro effects of the film, which was shot last fall in Rome in great secrecy to prevent the project and the name of its stars to be revealed in advance. It took five days to film on various locations - Borgo Santo Spirito, the streets of Rome , and an abandoned warehouse outside of Rome - and 4 months of post production. Nearly 120 persons worked non-stop on the set.  (Pirelli.com)

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020