OFDb

Saw 3

Begonnen von Newendyke, 10 April 2006, 12:04:27

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Newendyke

So, mach jetzt mal nen Thread für den 3. Teil auf. War mir zwar sicher, dass es schon einen dazu gibt, aber irgendwie scheint die Suchfunktion nicht richtig zu funktionieren.

Hier mal das Neuste zum 3. Teil, der ja schon dieses Jahr zu Helloween anlaufen wird:

SPOILER LIGHT (für all diejenigen, die den 2. Teil noch nicht gesehen haben)

Das Blitz-Sequel zur Schocker-Reihe "Saw" wird größtenteils mit Personal aus Teil 1 und 2 realisiert. Tobin Bell wird erneut den grausamen Jigsaw-Killer mimen und Shawnee Smith ("Die Insel") kehrt als Amanda zurück. Ex-,,New Kid on the Block" Donnie Wahlberg ("Dreamcatcher") versucht wieder als Detective Eric Matthews dem Sado-Mörder Einhalt zu gebieten. Darren Lynn Bousman, auch schon aus Teil 2 bekannt, wird die Regie übernehmen. Die Dreharbeiten werden im Frühjahr in Toronto über die Bühne gehen. Der Starttermin steht ja schon länger fest: 27. Oktober diesen Jahres.
Quelle: http://www.cinefacts.de/kino/archiv/news.php?newsid=8446

Die News mit Wahlberg in der Fortsetzung ist jetzt schon sehr überraschend, da ich eigentlich davon ausgegangen bin, dass er wie sein Vorgänger in der Kammer verhungert und stirbt. Aber irgendnen Twist werden se sich schon ausdenken. Und was Tobin Bell angehtl... mmh... einerseits find ich's mehr als begrüßenswert, dass er wieder dabei ist, aber was soll Jigsaw denn noch machen? Vom Totenbett aus Amanda durch die Gegend schicken und Leuten Fallen stellen? Find ich nach dem 2. Teil jetzt schon sehr ausgereizt, diese Idee...

SPOILER ENDS

Dann warten wir's mal ab, was das so wird.

"Ich will jetzt nichts mehr hören, von wegen keinen Job, kein Auto, keine Freundin, keine Zukunft und keinen Schwanz." (der Meister - Gran Torino)

mr. pink

Mhmm, Donnie Wahlberg fand ich jetzt wirklich nicht berauschend. Ziemlich farblos und unmotiviert, wie er seinen Detective rübergebracht hat. Naja, nicht der einzige Mangel bei Saw 2.

Leider hab ich auch wenig Hoffnung für Teil 3. Allein der knappe zeitliche Abstand zum Vorgänger, mit der dieser Film realisiert wird, lässt auf einen Schnellschuß schließen. Aber ich lasse mich gern eines Besseren belehren...
I expect that you think that I should be haunted
But it never really bothers me

SchmalzimOhr

Ich fand Teil 2 schon mehr als überflüssig,aber bei Teil 3 WIEDER den selben Hauptchar nehmen?
Muss man denn unbedingt ein Happy End erzwingen,worauf das ganze ja schliesslich hinauslaufen wird.

Manchmal frag ich mich wieso alles in einer Trilogie enden muss?
I am at war.I have been all my life and i would kill a million little girls to win.

vassago

Trilogie?
Die wollten doch mindestens 7 Teile machen, oder?
Ich denke, solange sie es schaffen, die Spannung zu halten, ist es in Ordnung, weitere "Saw" Teile zu machen.
Ich fand "Saw 2" besser als den ersten Teil und ich denke, die Jungs haben noch einiges an Potential...

StS

LIONSGATE AND TWISTED PICTURES ANNOUNCE SAW III FOR HALLOWEEN 2006

Original Creative Team Reunited For Next Film In Twisted And Lionsgate´s Saw Franchise; Film to be Dedicated to Late Twisted Pictures Principal And Saw Producer Gregg Hoffman

Saw Franchise Has Grossed Nearly $250 Million In Worldwide Box Office And Sold Nearly 10 Million DVD To Date For Lionsgate

Lionsgate (NYSE and TSX: LGF), the leading independent filmed entertainment studio, and Twisted Pictures today announced plans to develop and produce Saw III, the next film in the psychologically intense and disturbing horror franchise, for an October 27, 2006 wide release. The film will be directed by Darren Lynn Bousman (Saw II), with story by Leigh Whannell and James Wan (Saw, Saw II) and screenplay by Whannell. The Twisted Pictures team of Mark Burg and Oren Koules will return as producers with Whannell and Wan set to executive produce. The announcement was made by Peter Block, Lionsgate President of Acquisitions and Co-productions, Jason Constantine, Lionsgate Senior VP of Acquisitions, and the Twisted Pictures team of Mark Burg and Oren Koules.

Saw II set a Lionsgate record with a three-day opening weekend of $31.7 million last Halloween, becoming the widest release in Lionsgate history and achieving one of the best opening weekends ever for a horror sequel. With a domestic box office of over $87 million and more than $148 million in worldwide theatrical box office, Saw II easily eclipsed the $55 million domestic box office total of the original Saw. Saw and Saw II have grossed nearly $250 million in combined worldwide box office.

Saw II debuted as the #1 DVD in North America two weeks ago, becoming the fastest-selling theatrical DVD release in Lionsgate history with 3.9 million units sold in its first week alone. The movie was also released on VHS and UMD. The Saw franchise has sold nearly 10 million units to date for Lionsgate.

Yes, there will be more blood, said Block and Constantine. Saw III will involve the same creative forces responsible for the tremendous success of Saw II. The Twisted team of Mark and Oren, along with Darren, James and Leigh, have all agreed to be prominently involved in Saw III. We are proud to be partnered with some of the most disturbing creative talents on the planet, and the Saw franchise will ensure that gore becomes every bit as much a Halloween staple as ghosts, goblins and candy corn, Block noted that the film will be dedicated to Twisted Pictures principal and Saw producer Gregg Hoffman, who passed away in November 2005.

We have been discussing story lines that extend the Saw franchise to new limits and beyond with Lionsgate for the past several months, said Burg and Koules. The most important element of any franchise is remaining true to the roots of its success. We believe that we are developing a script that is certain to please the Saw franchise´s core fans while adding fresh, terrifying and unimaginable new twists to the Saw saga. Jigsaw himself would be proud.

Saw III joins an upcoming Lionsgate slate that includes Trent Cooper´s Larry The Cable Guy: Health Inspector (March 24), the inspirational Akeelah And The Bee, starring Laurence Fishburne, Angela Bassett and Keke Palmer (April 28), the provocative Sundance sensation Hard Candy (April), Lionsgate´s first entry in the Spanish-language feature film marketplace, La Mujer de mi Hermano, starring telenovela sensation Barbara Mori (April) and the horror film See No Evil, starring WWE superstar Kane (May 19).

Lionsgate is the premier independent producer and distributor of motion pictures, television programming, home entertainment, family entertainment and video-on-demand content. Its prestigious and prolific library is a valuable source of recurring revenue and a foundation for the growth of the Company´s core businesses. The Lionsgate brand is synonymous with original, daring, quality entertainment in markets around the globe.

Twisted Pictures is helmed by Mark Burg and Oren Koules. Saw, one of the most profitable films of 2004, was their first picture under the new label and was also distributed by Lionsgate. Twisted is currently in postproduction on Catacombs, the first film under the previously-announced nine-picture deal between Twisted and Lionsgate, and is in production on Silence for Universal Pictures.

www.lionsgate.com

Source: Bloody-Disgusting, Lionsgate
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Rikky-Roxx

Hm Donnie Wahlberg!!!

ja aber, die halben Charakter sind doch tot!?

Coolian

Teil 2 war vielleicht nicht ganz so genial wie Teil 1,aber immer noch ein
ganz netter,unterhaltsamer Thriller.
Ich denke Teil 3 wird sich da schon anständig einreihen können ...
Die News mit der Rückkehr von Wahlberg und Jigsaw finde ich nicht
ganz prickelnd.Die Charaktere haben doch ein gutes Ende in Teil 2
gefunden.Da würd ich es besser finden,wenn sie jetzt "Amanda" in
Aktion zeigen ...
Glaube aber auch nicht,dass es "nur" eine Trilogy wird.Ähnliche
Infos gabs ja auch schon damals bei Halloween,Freddy und Jason.
Und wir wissen ja wie diese Reihen endeten ...

StS

ZitatTrue to SAW form, the third installment in the horror franchise will have a short window from filming to release. Shooting on SAW III will begin on May 1st in Toronto for a release this October. As such, casting is currently underway for the film, which will return Tobin Bell and Shawnee Smith to the roles of Jigsaw and Amanda respectively. Two of our new victims are Lynn and Jeff one of whom runs quickly afoul of Jigsaw. Lynn is a married mother in her late 30s who is kidnapped by Jigsaw. As you might expect all is not sunny on Lynn's front who's got some dark secrets she's keeping from her family. Then there's Jeff, a dad who has never recovered fully after his son died. It was an accident but he's never been able to forgive himself. how he fits into the SAW legacy is being kept a mystery. Producers are looking for name actors for both of the roles, which should be cast in the next week or so. Darren Bousman is returning to direct the film with a script by Leigh Whannel.  (joblo.com)

ZitatWe were informed this morning from an anonymous scooper that TV veteran Angus Macfadyen (Redline) will star as a new character in the Darren Lynn Bousman (Saw II) directed SAW III, which is currently being written by Leigh Whannell.

In addition, the insanely gorgeous Bahar Soomekh (Crash, Mission: Impossible III) will also be joining the cast alongside Tobin Bell and Shawnee Smith.

We contacted Darren Bousman to confirm the scoop and to our surprise we got a quick little quote from him and Whannell, who are hard at work on the script. "It's the most f-cked up of Jigsaw's games... and the most psychologically intense," they tell Bloody-Disgusting.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

VIRUS

wolln wir mal hoffen, dass irgendwas neues ins konzept von saw 3 einfliesst, weil ich finde, dass sich das schema aus teil 1 in den erste beiden teilen totgelaufen hat... 2 war ja schon sehr na an teil 1, nur mehr personen und ganzes haus, nochmal klappt das sicher nich...

Mein bratwurst has a first name, it´s F-R-I-T-Z, mein bratwurst has a second name it´s S-C-H-N-A-C-K-E-N-P-F-E-F-F-E-R-H-A-U-S-E-N...

Mr Creazil

Läuft Saw am Ende auf ein Konzept, wie Final Destination raus? Das wäre übel, denn Final Destination lebt von der Frage, wie die Personen sterben, wobei der Rest (Plot, Charachterentwicklung) unwichtig wird.
Das trifft leider nicht auf Saw zu, aber Saw lebt leider nun mal von der Stimmung und von dem Plot-Twist am Enden und der wird, fürchte ich, bestimmt ein drittes mal kopiert und verliert somit gänzlich den Reiz.
Aber noch ist der Film nicht fertig und daher müssen wir uns überaschen lassen.
"Nihilist und Christ: das reimt sich, das reimt sich nicht bloß ..."

"Die Zensur ist die jüngere von zwei schändlichen Schwestern, die ältere heißt Inquisition. "

"Who fights with a ladder - well, Jackie Chan does!"

https://letterboxd.com/mrcreazil/

StS

StS

What's in Store for Saw III?
Source: Lionsgate, June 1, 2006

Lionsgate has released the official synopsis for the anticipated Saw III, opening in theaters on October 27. The synopsis includes a spoiler if you haven't seen Saw II, so we highly recommend you watch the second film first before reading on!

Saw III stars Shawnee Smith and Tobin Bell. The film is directed by Darren Lynn Bousman (Saw II), with story by franchise originators Leigh Whannell and James Wan (Saw, Saw II) and screenplay by Whannell.

Jigsaw has disappeared.

With his new apprentice Amanda (Shawnee Smith), the puppet-master behind the cruel, intricate games that have terrified a community and baffled police has once again eluded capture and vanished. While city detectives scramble to locate him, Doctor Lynn Denlon (Bahar Soomekh) is unaware that she is about to become the latest pawn on his vicious chessboard.

One night, after finishing a shift at her hospital, Lynn is kidnapped and taken to an abandoned warehouse where she meets Jigsaw (Tobin Bell), bedridden and on the verge of death. She is told that she must keep the madman alive for as long as it takes Jeff (Angus Macfayden), another of his victims, to complete a game of his own. Racing against the ticking clock of Jigsaw's own heartbeat, Lynn and Jeff struggle to make it through each of their vicious tests, unaware that he has a much bigger plan for both of them...

StS

Lionsgate's Saw III has officially wrapped shooting in Toronto, Canada and the Gate is prepping for its release on October 27th. Directed once again by Darren Lynn Bousman, the script was written by co-creator Leigh Whannell off of a story by his partner in crime, James Wan, director of the first Saw. Jigsaw has disappeared. With his new apprentice Amanda (Shawnee Smith), the puppet-master behind the cruel, intricate games that have terrified a community and baffled police has once again eluded capture and vanished. While city detectives scramble to locate him, Doctor Lynn Denlon (Bahar Soomekh) is unaware that she is about to become the latest pawn on his vicious chessboard. One night, after finishing a shift at her hospital, Lynn is kidnapped and taken to an abandoned warehouse where she meets Jigsaw (Tobin Bell), bedridden and on the verge of death. She is told that she must keep the madman alive for as long as it takes Jeff (Angus Macfayden), another of his victims, to complete a game of his own. Racing against the ticking clock of Jigsaw's own heartbeat, Lynn and Jeff struggle to make it through each of their vicious tests, unaware that he has a much bigger plan for both of them.

(Bloody Disgusting)

Not only did we score a look at the brand new poster art for Lionsgate's Saw III, but we got this little juicy bit from director Darren Lynnn Bousman, " 'Saw III' is balls to the wall rollercoaster ride. We upped the ante 10 fold from SAW II, not only in disturbing imagery - but story and character interaction as well. We've done some things in this film that we didn't have the resources to do last year. We were able to explore things that were only hinted at before. Trust me... You haven't seen anything yet." Saw III, which hits theaters October 27th, stars Tobin Bell, Shawnee Smith, Bahar Soomekh, Angus Macfadyen and Dina Meyer.

(Bloody Disgusting)

mr. pink

Arrrgh, geiles Poster, könnt ich mir gut in einer Zahnarztpraxis vorstellen.  :icon_twisted:
I expect that you think that I should be haunted
But it never really bothers me

StS

Comic Con '06: 'Saw 3' Clip Gives Homage to Hellraiser

About an hour ago I had the pleasure to check out the world premiere clip from Lionsgate's Saw 3, which was shown at this year's San Diego Comic Con. Director Darren Lynn Bousman promised more gore, more terror and more horror than in Saw 2... and he wasn't joking. This incomplete clip displayed a man who wakes up with chains attached to all parts of his body, Jigsaw taunts his inability to stay out of prison as he only has a few minutes to tear his flesh loose from the chains to save himself from sure death. It was easily one of the best things I've ever seen in this quickly growing franchise. Watch for more Comic Con coverage live all weekend long as Bloody-Disgusting will keep you posted on everything horror related. 'Saw 3' hits theaters everywhere October 27th, the trailer will be attached to 'The Descent' on August 4th.  (Bloody Disgusting)

MPAA

Da gibt es im Netz schon ein Cover mit den "Ketten" drauf. Sieh geil aus!

Gruss MPAA

the_tenant

Aber nicht dieses hier oder?

greets

the_tenant

MPAA

Doch, genau das.

Gruss MPAA

Hey_Yo

Deutschlandtermin ist jetzt auch raus => 01.02.2007
"Wenn du die Augen schließt und dir etwas wünschst, dann ist Gott der, der dich ignoriert." ("The Island")

"My fortune cookie's empty... That's also the title of my autobiography." (Richard Karinsky, "Caroline in the City")

PsYcHO

ZitatDeutschlandtermin ist jetzt auch raus => 01.02.2007

man , man , man ! warum müssen wir immer die letzten sein die den film sehen dürfen. dann kann man sich den film lieber auf us-dvd kaufen anstatt ins deutsche kino zu gehen. kommt preislich aufs selbe raus :)

mfG PsYchO

StS

Zitat von: the_tenant am 21 Juli 2006, 20:31:10

Das sind ja die fehlenden Zähne des vorherigen Posters... ;)

Hana-Bi

22 Juli 2006, 21:08:56 #21 Letzte Bearbeitung: 22 Juli 2006, 21:12:06 von Hana-Bi
Mal wieder bekommt Deutschland den Film zu sehen wenn sich die Amerikaner daran leid gesehen habe. Aber ich kann euch das Ende schon verraten wie es aufjedenfall kommen wird ;-)

Der Zuschauer denkt sich das er am Ende nicht mehr überrascht werden kann. Doch jetzt kommt es:

Der Doc, den die Zuschauer schon längst vergessen haben hat sich mit Amanda zusammen getan da ihn Jigsaw durch die Torturen zu einem anderen Menschen gemacht hat. Nun ist er selbst so durchgeknallt wie die anderen Puzzle Mörder. Erst ganz am Ende wird man den Einbeinigen Doctor Lawrence Gordon sehen wie er den Dritten Teil blutig beenden wird und den Weg für einen Vierten DTV Teil einleitet.

StS

Zitat von: Hana-Bi am 22 Juli 2006, 21:08:56...und den Weg für einen Vierten DTV Teil einleitet.

Comic Con '06: 'Saw 4' Already Being Prepped
We're here sweating our asses off at this year's San Diego Comic Con trying to keep you guys posted on all of the major horror announcements... and here's a whopper of one. B-D reporter Slice reports live from the event that Lionsgate will instantly begin prepping Saw 4 if the third film in the franchise is a sucess, which I'm sure it will be. We were also informed that if a fourth film happens, Tobin Bell will return as Jigsaw. Watch this spot for more news as it comes in live from the con!!! Darren Lynn Bousman's Saw 3 hits theaters this October 27th.
(Bloody Disgusting)

mandator

Zitatif a fourth film happens, Tobin Bell will return as Jigsaw

Der is' ja ganz schön hartnäckig für 'nen Krebspatienten im Endstadium.  :icon_mrgreen:

StillerMux

Sowas hat man in der Form wohl noch nicht erlebt. Das ist die reinste Fließbandproduktion. In so kurzer Zeit einen solchen Haufen Filme der gleichen Reihe auf den Markt zu bringen. Bin mal gespannt, wann der Hype ein Ende hat.

Hana-Bi

Der Hype wird spätestens nach Teil 3 ein ende haben. Ich habe beiden Teilen zwar 10 Punkte gegeben was aber nicht heißt das ich mir noch weitere 10 Saw Teile ansehen werde. Die Luft ist noch nicht ganz draußen, einen Dritten Teil kann man noch drehen aber damit sollte man das Kapitel Saw abschließen. Ansonsten wird das auch schlechte Auswirkungen auf die zwei großartigen Vorgänger haben.

Crumby Crumb & the Cunty Bunch

Zitat von: StillerMux am 23 Juli 2006, 08:50:49
Sowas hat man in der Form wohl noch nicht erlebt. Das ist die reinste Fließbandproduktion. In so kurzer Zeit einen solchen Haufen Filme der gleichen Reihe auf den Markt zu bringen. Bin mal gespannt, wann der Hype ein Ende hat.

Ach ja?

Freitag der 13. (1980)
Freitag der 13. Teil 2 (1981)
Und wieder ist Freitag der 13. (1982)
Freitag der 13. - Das letzte Kapitel (1984)
Freitag der 13. - Ein neuer Anfang (1985)
Freitag der 13. - Jason lebt (1986)
Freitag der 13. - Jason im Blutrausch (1988)
Freitag der 13. - Todesfalle Manhattan (1989)
Jason Goes to Hell - Die Endabrechnung (1993)
Jason X (2001)

Und wann das ein Ende hat ist noch nicht abzusehen.

Grüße
'Are you talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?' - Raging Bull, Pacino. Love that movie!

Mr Creazil

Wir wollen bloß hoffen, dass das bei Saw nicht darauf hinaus läuft. Da find ich, hat der Film wirklich besseres verdient.
"Nihilist und Christ: das reimt sich, das reimt sich nicht bloß ..."

"Die Zensur ist die jüngere von zwei schändlichen Schwestern, die ältere heißt Inquisition. "

"Who fights with a ladder - well, Jackie Chan does!"

https://letterboxd.com/mrcreazil/

StillerMux

24 Juli 2006, 08:11:59 #28 Letzte Bearbeitung: 25 Juli 2006, 08:04:25 von StillerMux
Zitat von: Crumb B am 23 Juli 2006, 13:03:17
Ach ja?

Freitag der 13. (1980)
Freitag der 13. Teil 2 (1981)
Und wieder ist Freitag der 13. (1982)
Freitag der 13. - Das letzte Kapitel (1984)
Freitag der 13. - Ein neuer Anfang (1985)
Freitag der 13. - Jason lebt (1986)
Freitag der 13. - Jason im Blutrausch (1988)
Freitag der 13. - Todesfalle Manhattan (1989)
Jason Goes to Hell - Die Endabrechnung (1993)
Jason X (2001)

Und wann das ein Ende hat ist noch nicht abzusehen.

Grüße

okay 1:0 für Dich. Allerdings hab ich mich für diese Reihe noch nie interessiert, weshlab ich wohl auch nicht an sie gedacht habe. Vielleicht gibt es aus dieser Sparte ja sogar noch mehr Beispiele. Aber trotzdem finde ich es schon außergewöhnlich was mit Saw passiert.

Pinhead_X

hm abwarten. Solange Storymäßig genug Dramatik und geile Wendungen da sind, denke ich können die Saw Filme gut unterhalten. Mehr wolen wir doch net. Die Saw ist immer noch besser und unterhaltsamer als schlechte Remakes. Also beschwert euch nicht, freud euch das Saw neue Geschichten sind und nicht in den 70ern schonmal verfilmt wurden. :respekt:
We'll never stop, we'll never quit, 'cause we're Metallica!!!
Meine Musik

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020