OFDb

Saw 3

Begonnen von Newendyke, 10 April 2006, 12:04:27

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Mr Creazil

Teil 2 war more of the same und halt nur ein wenig schlechter - aber man kann trotzdem seinen Spaß dran haben.
"Nihilist und Christ: das reimt sich, das reimt sich nicht bloß ..."

"Die Zensur ist die jüngere von zwei schändlichen Schwestern, die ältere heißt Inquisition. "

"Who fights with a ladder - well, Jackie Chan does!"

https://letterboxd.com/mrcreazil/

StS

4 Oktober 2006, 12:51:11 #61 Letzte Bearbeitung: 4 Oktober 2006, 13:09:51 von StS
Den neuen Trailer kann man hier finden:
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/sawiii.html

Hier übrigens das aktuelle "Fangoria"-Cover zum Streifen:

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Mr Creazil

Wasn das für ne Zeitschrift? ^^
Sieht ja schön nach Gore aus...

"Die Zensur ist die jüngere von zwei schändlichen Schwestern, die ältere heißt Inquisition. "

Mr. Vincent Vega

Zitat von: Mr Creazil am  4 Oktober 2006, 20:02:35
Wasn das für ne Zeitschrift? ^^

Ist das ernst gemeint?

lastboyscout

"Fangoria" gab es ja auch mal in Deutschland, als Steppke hab ich mir da immer die Infos geholt.
Und plötzlich fand ich die nicht mehr.
Okay, da ich ja jetzt eh seit Jahren Internet habe, ist sie auch nicht mehr relevant.
Aber interessieren würde es mich schon, ob es die noch gibt.
Und wenn nein, wieso nicht mehr.
Hier in Amerika ist die bleiteuer, kostet 8,99 Dollar.
Ist mir ein bißchen zuviel, nur daß ich unterwegs Horrorinfos schmökern kann.
I`m a tragic hero in this game called life,
my chances go to zero, but I always will survive.
( Funker Vogt - Tragic Hero )

What is your pleasure, sir? This is mine:
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=lastboyscout

Moonshade

Ja, als D-Import wird sie bestimmt nicht billiger werden, schätze mal so um die 10-12 Euros.
Die deutsche "Fangoria" ist wieder eingestellt worden, zu wenig Abnehmer (hab noch ein paar Ausgaben rumfliegen).
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

Pinhead_X

Der Film wird ein Knaller...Der Trailer gefällt mir sehr gut obwohl es mit den Ketten und so doch an meinen Namensgeber erinnert. Aber So What! es wird sehr unterhaltsam.  :respekt:
We'll never stop, we'll never quit, 'cause we're Metallica!!!
Meine Musik

Mr Creazil

StS

TRACK LISTING FOR SAW III SOUNDTRACK

1. All That Remains – "This Calling"
2. Static X – "No Submission"
3. Slayer – "Eyes Of The Insane"
4. Lamb Of God – "Walk With Me In Hell"
5. Helmet – "Monochrome"
6. Disturbed – "Guarded"
7. Blue October – " Drilled A Wire Through My Cheek"
8. Drowning Pool – "No More"
9. Avenged Sevenfold – "Burn It Down"
10. Eighteen Visions – "Your Nightmare"
11. Opiate For The Masses – "Dead Underground"
12. Bullet For My Valentine – "Suffocating Under Words Of Sorrow (What Can I Do)"
13. Ministry – "Fear Is Big Business"
14. Mastadon – "The Wolf Is Loose"
15. Hydrovibe Featuring Shawnee Smith – "Killer Inside"
16. Hourcast – "Sakkara"
17. Meshuggah – "Shed"
18. The Smashup "Effigy"
19. Ghost Machine – "Siesta Loca"
20. Charlie Clouser – "S*!thole Theme"

Saw star Shawnee Smith makes a cameo singing backup vocals on Hydrovibe's track "Killer Inside" on the Saw III Soundtrack.

"I've am a huge fan of this band Hydrovibe!," commented Shawnee. "Heather St. Marie has a breathtakingly beautiful voice as powerful as my character in the Saw films: Amanda. I'm thrilled our female fan base has a movie and a soundtrack to sink our patent leather stilettos into."

StS

StS

Echtes Blut als Poster-Farbe ... für den guten Zweck und als Werbung natürlich  ;)

ZitatLionsgate is out for blood -- literally -- when it comes to promoting its latest "Saw" pic. Variety scored info on one of the coolest marketing campaign since Kiss did it with a comic book back in the late '70s- a vial of blood from "Saw" star Tobin Bell -- who plays the villain Jigsaw -- was mixed with red ink and printed on a poster for the next installment in the horror franchise, Saw III, which hits theaters October 27th. Read on for the news, a look at the poster and to see how you can get one of these one-of-a-kind one sheets.   

Variety writes:

Lionsgate is out for blood -- literally -- when it comes to promoting its latest "Saw" pic.

A vial of blood from "Saw" star Tobin Bell -- who plays the villain Jigsaw -- was mixed with red ink and printed on a poster for the next installment in the horror franchise.

Lionsgate also will hold blood drives in conjunction with the Oct. 27 opening of "Saw III," as it has for previous openings in the series.The idea was hatched by Lionsgate marketing honcho Tim Palen.

"We decided to do a poster and he's wearing a red cloak. I was talking to the printer and asked what we could do to get the deepest blood red. I asked if it would be possible to use actual blood. There was silence. He said, 'We could try, but are you serious?' I said I was dead serious," Palen said.

Bell also went silent when Palen presented his idea.

"He said, 'That's really weird,'" Palen recalled. But Bell agreed, and a trip to the doctor's office was skedded.

Printing house Insync Media in Inglewood checked in with the Occupational Safety & Health Administration before agreeing to the idea and learned that everyone involved with printing the poster had to wear gloves and masks.

"It's something we've never done before. Quite frankly, everyone in my shop loved doing it," said Insync prexy Harold Huttas. "Tim always goes for the creative, and he gets a little farther out there each time."

It's actually not the first time real blood has been used in such a way. Adidas gathered blood from each player of the New Zealand rugby team, the All Blacks, for a poster to be given away when fans buy a $70 team jersey. Each of the 8,000 posters comes with a certificate of authenticity.

In the case of Lionsgate, the posters from the first printing -- about 1,000 in all -- will be sold for $20, minus the first print, which will be auctioned off. All proceeds from the auction and sales will go to the Red Cross.

During the first blood drive, 4,249 pints were collected, with 10,154 during the second.

"The whole blood theme is the thread that runs through the whole 'Saw' campaign," said Palen, adding he didn't know about the Adidas promotion.

Moonshade

Zitat von: Mr Creazil am  7 Oktober 2006, 18:55:04
Ja, das ist mein ernst.

"Fangoria" ist eine der ältesten und noch erscheinenden FX-Horror-Gore-Zeitschriften auf dem Markt und sicherlich die Berühmteste, wenn es um Details geht.
War vermutlich etwas überraschend, daß man davon noch nie etwas gehört hat.

Hier ein paar Infos: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fangoria_%28magazine%29
"Du hältst durch und ich halte durch und nächstes Jahr gehen wir einen saufen!

"Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.!" (Douglas Adams)

Mr Creazil

Tschuldigung, ich bin was das angeht nicht so informiert, da nicht soooo sehr interessiert - aber danke für die Info.

StS

StS

ZitatLionsgate Thinks Ahead... Preps 'Saw 4'
Tobin Bell, who plays Jigsaw in Lionsgate's Saw franchise, wasn't joking when he said he was signed on for five sequels... we received multiple confirmations yesterday that various writers have been tapped to write different scripts for Saw 4, which would hit theaters next October if Saw 3 performs well the weekend of October 27th. How many writers are on board? We think right now four, but haven't been able to confirm an actual number- but we do have a few names that we unfortunately cannot share at this time. Watch this spot for more news as it comes in.
Source: Bloody-Disgusting

Vinyard Vaughn

24 Oktober 2006, 13:26:33 #77 Letzte Bearbeitung: 24 Oktober 2006, 13:42:44 von Vinyard Vaughn
Nun eventuell nun doch nix mit 5 weiteren Fortsetzungen  :icon_mrgreen:

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/7497

"During the junket in Los Angeles, CA Writer Leigh Whannell and Director Darren Bousman both confirmed that they will not be returning to do Saw 4 for Lionsgate. They were happy to wrap it up as a trilogy and end the franchise as a dedication piece to Gregg Hoffman, who passed away last December. We also got in contact with James Wan, creator of the first film, who also confirmed the same news for himself."

Bleibt zu hoffen sie bleiben dabei und es bleibt bei der Trilogie. Weil weitere
Aufgüsse wären unnötig! ;)

Cheers & Oi!

Edit: Wegen Irrefuehrung bitte schnell vergessen!  :icon_mrgreen:
Zitat von: ForenregelnMaximalgröße für Bildsignaturen: 400x133 Pixel, 50 kb – nicht animiert!

When I see her on the street
You know she makes my life complete

StS

@ Vinyard Vaughn:
Du mußt die Meldung genauer lesen: Sie besagt nämlich nur, dass Leigh Whannell, Wan und Darren Bousman zukünftig die Franchise verlassen. Teil 4 ist eh schon in der Vorbereitungsphase...  ;)

Vinyard Vaughn

Ach schei***, mal wieder voll verpennt. Sorry für die Müll Meldung :icon_redface:.

Hier im Büro ging vorhin so die Post ab, mir schwirrt immer noch die Platte,
da hat man mal kurz Zeit und denkt was neues zu posten und vergisst das richtige
Lesen. *seufz*

Also, ich nehm alles zurück.
Danke StS ;)

Cheers & Oi!
Zitat von: ForenregelnMaximalgröße für Bildsignaturen: 400x133 Pixel, 50 kb – nicht animiert!

When I see her on the street
You know she makes my life complete

StS

Na ja, die Meldung an sich war ja okay und neu - nur halt die Deutung nicht ganz optimal...  ;)

StS

Die erste Kritik, die mir unter die Augen gekommen ist - klingt fein!  :D
http://www.joblo.com/arrow/reviews.php?id=1129

mandator

Soweit ich weiß hat Jigsaw Tobin Bell für 5 Fortsetzungen unterschrieben, also bis Teil 6.

lastboyscout

Eine weitere, deutsche Kritik, bekommst du am Samstag.
:icon_mrgreen:

StS

Zitat von: lastboyscout am 26 Oktober 2006, 00:20:20
Eine weitere, deutsche Kritik, bekommst du am Samstag.
:icon_mrgreen:

Erst Sonntag? Wo setzt Du nur Deine Prioritäten?!?!  :icon_eek:
Nee, alles klar - bin gespannt!  ;)

lastboyscout

Weil ich hier drüben nur Nachtschicht arbeite.
Und da ich nur vier Tage die Woche arbeite, bin ich trotzdem nicht ganz sicher, ob ich schon Freitag Abend dazukomme.
Aber Samstag Abend dann sicher, keine Sorge.
Also am Wochenende hast ne Kurzreview.

MaistaMaista

Zitat von: StS am 25 Oktober 2006, 22:50:13
Die erste Kritik, die mir unter die Augen gekommen ist - klingt fein!  :D
http://www.joblo.com/arrow/reviews.php?id=1129

Mhm, irgendwie wurde diese Kritik entfernt. Jedenfalls gibt es dort kein Saw 3 Kritik mehr...

StS

Zitat von: MaistaMaista am 26 Oktober 2006, 14:39:55
Mhm, irgendwie wurde diese Kritik entfernt. Jedenfalls gibt es dort kein Saw 3 Kritik mehr...

Hmmm...stimmt. Keine Ahnung warum oder wohin. Weiß auch nicht.  :00000109:

StS

27 Oktober 2006, 11:21:37 #88 Letzte Bearbeitung: 27 Oktober 2006, 11:44:10 von StS
Na gut, dann mal hier schnell ne andere Kritik (es gibt inzwischen ja schon etliche) - für die, die es interessiert.
"Bloody Disgusting" ist ebenfalls begeistert:
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/review/970

Ich denke, der Film wird rocken!  :D

Jigsaw25

Hier mal ein Trailer aus www.youtube.de  ~~~~>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBHNy-MPSJ4&mode=related&search=

Bei verschiedenen Trailern oder Videoclips allgemein, muss man sich allerdings anmelden um den 18er Bereich freischalten zu lassen :)

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020