OFDb

Neue Comic Verfilmungen

Begonnen von Phil, 28 April 2006, 13:43:18

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Phil

28 April 2006, 13:43:18 Letzte Bearbeitung: 18 Oktober 2008, 14:09:10 von Hanselel (Sammer Klo)
Jon Favreau to Direct Iron Man
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
April 28, 2006

Marvel Studios has hired Jon Favreau to develop and direct the big-screen adaptation of Iron Man and has attracted an impressive roster of writers to help bring some of its high-profile characters to the big screen, says The Hollywood Reporter.

Favreau will direct a feature version of Marvel's armored hero and develop the script with the writing team of Arthur Marcum and Matt Holloway ("Convoy"). The project originally was set up at New Line with Nick Cassavetes directing.

Writer-director-actor Favreau previously helmed "Zathura: A Space Adventure." He was attached to direct "John Carter of Mars" for Paramount, but the 11th "Star Trek" movie, from J.J. Abrams and due out in 2008, put a stop to that project for now.

Iron Man will be Favreau's next movie, and he hopes to go behind the camera early next year.

Among Marvel's other projects is a sequel to 2003's Hulk, being written by Zak Penn, whose credits include X2: X-Men United and upcoming X-Men: The Last Stand.

Ant Man is being adapted by "Shaun of the Dead" co-writer/director Edgar Wright. Wright will direct and co-write with scribe partner Joe Cornish. Edgar also will co-produce with his Big Talk Productions partner Nira Park.

Captain America is being adapted by David Self (Road to Perdition), who is no stranger to Marvel, having worked on adaptations of Namor, the Sub-Mariner for Universal, and Deathlok for Paramount.

Nick Fury is Marvel's hero who is an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., (Supreme Headquarters International Espionage Law-enforcement Division), a spy agency. Andrew Marlow, whose credits include "Air Force One," "End of Days" and "Hollow Man," is writing.

Thor follows the adventures of the legendary Norse thunder deity and is being written by Mark Protosevich ("Poseidon"). Protosevich said "the movie will take place in the world of myth and legend but will not betray some of the thematic elements of the comics that made them so appealing, like the idea of a god growing to truly understand man."

Variety adds that the budgets on the films are expected to be between $50 million and $165 million. They will all be distributed by Paramount Pictures, except for the Hulk sequel, which will again be released by Universal Pictures.

Iron Man and the Hulk sequel are furthest along and most likely to hit theaters in 2008. Marvel's next priority is Captain America, which the company hopes to release in 2009.

Marvel has seven other superheroes and teams in development without talent yet attached.

hört sich doch gut an für die nächsten Jahre  :respekt:
traue nie SB, denn es tut Dir weh :(
became MINGed!

ZitatCloverfield refers to the field formerly known as Central Park. Clovers are usually prone to grow at places after bombing. Thus the term "Clover" and "field" referring to park.

movax

Wow.. Captain America und Thor

Besonders auf letzteren freu ich mich. Könnte ein schön düsteres Filmchen werden, aber hoffentlich
nicht in diesem Underworld-NeoGothic-Stil. Ich erinnere mich noch an die Storyline Götterdämmerung,
das waren noch Zeiten .. Das war die Story, wo so ein Fiesling die Weltesche angezapft hat um ihr
vorzugaukeln, dass es Zeit für Ragnarök sei..

Captain America könnte auch interessant sein, wenn er nicht zu patriotisch wird und er gegen seine
klassischen Gegner - die bösen Deutschen - kämpft.. Red Skull und der Hate Monger wären cool ^^
Die erste Verfilmung war ja leider nicht so der Bringer

Die anderen interessieren mich jetzt nicht so sehr, aber das liegt vermutlich daran, dass ich die
Comics damals nicht oder nicht mit Interesse gelesen habe..

ceno

Phil

Nick Fury könnte interessant werden. Da er der Anführer einer Organisation ist, die sich quasi durch das gesammte "Marvel-Comic-Universum" zieht...

aber wann wurden SuperHeros jemals vereinigt  :bawling:
became MINGed!

ZitatCloverfield refers to the field formerly known as Central Park. Clovers are usually prone to grow at places after bombing. Thus the term "Clover" and "field" referring to park.

Phil

Zitat von: Phil.E am 28 April 2006, 13:43:18
Iron Man will be Favreau's next movie, and he hopes to go behind the camera early next year.

Iron Man Blog Launched
Source: Jon Favreau
May 2, 2006

Iron Man director Jon Favreau has announced that he's launched a Blog for discussion on the movie. The following is from his MySpace Blog:

Iron Man will indeed be my next movie. Marvel is distributing it through Paramount which, for those of you playing at home, is also the studio that is developing John Carter of Mars. That project is still a huge priority for me and I am still very much attached to it both as a director and producer.

Iron Man is the first Marvel production under its new distribution arrangement. My hope is that this will be reflected in the quality of the movie. Their films are self-financed and, as a result, don't have to run the typical creative gauntlet of studio development. What Marvel says, goes.

As far as specifics, it will be set in the present and, as you would probably expect, includes a version of the origin story.

I have set up a MySpace discussion group. I will post new info there as things come together. The internet is full of faulty info. I wanted to have at least one place where the facts would be correct.

You can check out the Blog H.I.E.R. *klick*
became MINGed!

Systemlord Anubis

Cool, Iron Man mit seiner rot/gelben Rüstung. Dürfte gut werden der Film

Graveworm

Auf Iron Man würde ich mich freuen.
Den Captain und Thor können sie ruhig in der Schublade lassen. Es sei denn ein Rächer Film würde anstehen. :icon_razz:

Gruss
Ich war in genug Horrorfilmen, um zu wissen, dass ein Irrer, der eine Maske trägt nie freundlich ist.

Phil

neue "Gerüchte"
ZitatSilver Surfer in Fantastic Four 2?
Source: Variety
May 4, 2006

Variety reports that Marvel's Silver Surfer is on course to become a linchpin in Fantastic Four 2, which 20th Century Fox is readying for a July 4, 2007 release.

The character has evolved into one of Marvel's more sophisticated comic book heroes. A Surfer feature has been in Fox's arsenal for a decade, but the studio waited because the project is so ambitiously f/x-heavy and Fox has been busy with other Marvel franchises.

The wait ends with "FF2." The storyline is being finalized, with the studio about to choose between a script by X2: X-Men United scribe Mark Frost and another by Don Payne, who scripted Fox/New Regency's My Super-Ex Girlfriend.

According to the trade, Payne's script is the frontrunner and includes the Surfer.

ich glaube der Silver Surfer könnte ein noch üblerer CGI-FX-overkill werden als Venom/Sandman in SM 3 ...
aber SuperHero-Vereinigung ist es das allergeilste  :dodo:
became MINGed!

StS

Marvel Entertainment's Updated Slate
Source: Marvel Entertainment, May 4, 2006

Marvel Entertainment today announced the company's first quarter results. You can read the report in full here and below is a summary of the company's upcoming slate:

Marvel Studios
X-Men 3, Fox - May 26, 2006 release

Marvel Character Feature Film Line-Up For 2007

Ghost Rider, Sony - In post-production, February 16, 2007 release
Spider-Man 3, Sony - In production, May 4, 2007 release
Fantastic Four 2, Fox - In early pre-production, July 4, 2007 release

Film Projects Being Developed by Marvel (Partial List)

The first film is anticipated for release in 2008.
Ant-Man, Marvel - Writer and director engaged
Captain America, Marvel - Writer engaged
Hulk 2, Marvel - Writer engaged
Iron Man, Marvel - Writer and director engaged
Nick Fury, Marvel - Writer engaged
Thor, Marvel - Writer engaged

The Avengers, Black Panther, Cloak & Dagger, Doctor Strange, Hawkeye,
Power Pack and Shang-Chi are also projects to be developed by Marvel.

Marvel Character Licensed Film Development Pipeline (Partial List)

Wolverine, Fox - TBD
The Punisher 2, Lionsgate - TBD
Magneto, Fox - TBD
Namor, Universal - TBD
Luke Cage, Sony - TBD

Marvel Character Animated TV Projects in Development

Fantastic Four, Moonscoop SAS (France) - 26, 30 minute episodes airing in 2006; U.S. distribution expected on Cartoon Network
Wolverine, First Serve Toonz (India) - 26, 30 minute episodes in development
Iron Man, Method Films (France) - 26, 30 minute episodes in development

Marvel Character Animated Direct-to-Video Projects in Development
Partnership with Lionsgate to develop, produce and distribute original animated DVD features. Titles include: Ultimate Avengers (released February 21, 2006), Ultimate Avengers 2 (scheduled for Q3 2006), Iron Man and Doctor Strange.

Marvel Character Live Action TV Projects (Partial List)

Blade, in production and premiering on Spike TV in June 2006; Alter Ego and Skrull Kill Krew in development.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

Lionsgate Drops The Black Widow
Source: IGN Filmforce, June 5, 2006

IGN FilmForce reports that Lionsgate has dropped the live-action adaptation of Marvel's The Black Widow because of the less-than-stellar box office results for other female-driven action films.

David Hayter, who was attached to write and directed, confirmed the news. "Marvel and I then spoke to a few other financing entities, but I never felt comfortable that we had found a place that was willing to take the movie, and the character, seriously."

The Black Widow, an early supporting character in the Marvel Comics universe, is also known by her other identity: Natasha Romanova, a Russian spy who made her debut in "The Invincible Iron Man." She also was part of the superteams assembled in "The Champions" and "The Avengers" comics series. She ultimately became a love interest of Daredevil, gaining her popularity in the "Daredevil" comics.

Hayter's version would have involved the Black Widow being given to the KGB at birth. The KGB grooms her to become its ultimate operative. When the U.S.S.R. breaks up, the government tries to kill her as the action moves to present-day New York, where she is a freelance operative.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Glod

Was zum Henker ist denn Ant Man
Ich verfluche gerade mein Vorstellungsvermögen. :LOL:
"Er wird mir eine Kugel verpassen und dann Selbstmord begehen." -Nina Meyers-

"Wir passen schon auf, dass er keinen Selbstmord begeht." -Jack Bauer-

Atomares Monstrum

Ein eher unbekannter Marvelheld, der auch nie seine eigene Serie hatte (soweit ich weiß). Er kann sich verkleinern und mit Ameisen kommunizieren. Wahrscheinlich wird der Film eher eine Parodie oder zumindest eine humorige Verfilmung werden, da man bei so einem unbekannten Charakter nichts an Renomee zu verlieren hat, wenn er durch den Kakao gezogen wird.

Captain_Chaos.ONE

Der müde Joe

Den Ant-Man fand ich immer ziemlich doof, als seine Abenteuer für die Zweitgeschichte in Condors Spider-Man-Comics herhalten mussten. Der hat nix auf der Leinwand verloren! Und ne Parodie? Nee, dann lieber ganz lassen.

Phil

ZitatKevin Feige on Marvel Studios' Slate!
Source: Ryan Rotten
June 14, 2007

ComingSoon.net/Superhero Hype! talked to Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige on the set of Iron Man on Wednesday about the company's future slate. What's next for the company, which has both the Jon Favreau-directed project and The Incredible Hulk hitting theaters next year?

"I have a writer on 'Captain America' right now, hoping to get a director on that very soon to get that into the pipeline within the next year. Same thing with 'Thor,'" said Feige. "Mark Protosevich has delivered a 'Thor' script, David Self is writing 'Captain America.'"

Feige talked a bit more about Captain America: "We'll have to play with Captain America as being a patriotic propoganda machine on one hand but also being a very human Steve Rogers interesting fascinating hero in his own right." Is the script they're developing a period piece? "Right now what we're developing would be about half and half."

And what is the status of the Wolverine spinoff? "We have not signed a director yet, Fox has not signed a director yet... there's a lot of people in the mix. It's hard, I think it's very close. I think 'Wolverine' will be released first [before 'Magneto']."

He added that for The Punisher 2, "Lionsgate is putting that one together with us right now. I think they'll be announcing a director in the near future and another star in the near future. The only reason I have any interest in doing another 'Punisher' movie is to do a better 'Punisher' movie. And if Marvel felt we wouldn't be able to do that, we wouldn't make it. We have a director, we'd like to announce an actor and a director together."

What about a Ghost Rider 2, any plans? "Not that I've heard, I know they're promoting the DVD right now. But no discussions yet."

For the big screen Sub-Mariner adaptation, "Jonathan Mostow is doing a rewrite on [Self's] script with the intention to direct and that script should be coming in in a few weeks."

Feige said that an Avengers movie could be possible in the future. "What was preventing certain characters from crossing over in the past is they were all divvied up for different studios with gates between them and they couldn't play in the same sandbox. Now we have Hulk, and Thor and Captain and Iron Man and Ant Man... it would certainly indicate to me that it might be fun to see them all in the sandbox at one point. But certainly we're introducing them and building them in their own franchises first." Zak Penn will write the script for the film.

Any chance of a Marvel Zombies adaptation? "'Marvel Zombies' would be pretty cool," said Feige, who added that he'd also love to "put a 'Power Pack' script into development, I'd love to do a PG sort've 'Goonies'-style, those films I love as a kid in the '80s growing up. I'd love to do something like that with 'Power Pack."

After the Iron Man movie (stay tuned for lots more from the set!), the second one out of the gate for Marvel Studios' independently-produced slate is "Hulk." "'The Hulk' movie will be different from the first one 'cause this one will be good," said Feige. "There are certain elements of the first film that I'm proud of, there are other elements that I'm not. In looking to reboot and start the franchise fresh and new, we wanted to start with a clean slate."

While he says he loves the first film's cast, he's really excited about this one (Ed Norton, especially)
:love:
became MINGed!

blade2603

"'The Hulk' movie will be different from the first one 'cause this one will be good," said Feige.

LOL...... na dann bin ich ja mal gespannt....
"Jedes Publikum kriegt die Vorstellung, die es verdient." -Mario Barth
◾ Originalzitat von: Curt Goetz

(aus den Känguru Büchern)

Azrael.ba

Ach vergesst doch Marvel!!!!!!!! Ich warte immer noch auf "Grüne Laterne" von DC!!! Das wärs doch!!!!
Mein Filme            Mein-Filmsammlung.de

Torti

Zitat von: Atomares Monstrum am  6 Juni 2006, 19:25:32
Ein eher unbekannter Marvelheld, der auch nie seine eigene Serie hatte (soweit ich weiß). Er kann sich verkleinern und mit Ameisen kommunizieren. Wahrscheinlich wird der Film eher eine Parodie oder zumindest eine humorige Verfilmung werden, da man bei so einem unbekannten Charakter nichts an Renomee zu verlieren hat, wenn er durch den Kakao gezogen wird.

Es wäre so geil wenn sie den neuen Ant-Man verfilmen würden der von Robert Kirkman geschriebne wir. Der ist zwar ein held und rettet jemand klaut aber auch mal eben die Brieftasche vom geretteten. Also Irredeemable Ant-Man könnt eich mir sehr gut als verfilmung vorstellen.

@Azrael: Der heisst Grüne Laterne sondern Green Lantern :)

the_tenant

Zitat von: Torti am 15 Juni 2007, 17:22:32
Es wäre so geil wenn sie den neuen Ant-Man verfilmen würden der von Robert Kirkman geschriebne wir. Der ist zwar ein held und rettet jemand klaut aber auch mal eben die Brieftasche vom geretteten. Also Irredeemable Ant-Man könnt eich mir sehr gut als verfilmung vorstellen.

@Azrael: Der heisst Grüne Laterne sondern Green Lantern :)

In Deutschland aber auch unter "Grüne Leuchte" oder "Grüne Laterne" geführt.  :respekt:
N´Arbeitskollege hängt mir damit auch in den Ohren. Würde er sich auch sehr wünschen!  :icon_razz:

greets

the_tenant

Torti

Zitat von: the_tenant am 15 Juni 2007, 21:07:11
In Deutschland aber auch unter "Grüne Leuchte" oder "Grüne Laterne" geführt.  :respekt:

Aber schon lange nicht mehr ;)

Gegen eine GL verfilmung hätte ich auch nix ein zu wenden. Mich nervt es das Warner alle Rechte an den DC Charakteren hat aber viel zu wenig damit macht.

the_tenant

Moin,

Zitat von: Torti am 16 Juni 2007, 00:17:33
Aber schon lange nicht mehr ;)

Das nehm ich mal als dezenten Hinweis, wie alt ich mittlerweile geworden bin  :icon_eek:

Zitat von: Torti am 16 Juni 2007, 00:17:33
Gegen eine GL verfilmung hätte ich auch nix ein zu wenden. Mich nervt es das Warner alle Rechte an den DC Charakteren hat aber viel zu wenig damit macht.

In der Tat - die könnten ruhig den ein oder anderen Kracher raus hauen.

greets

the_tenant

Torti

Ich hoffe es ist ok wenn ich den Thread auch für DC Planung hijacke.

Teen Titans Film:
ZitatDC Comics' superteam Teen Titans is getting the big-screen treatment courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures, says The Hollywood Reporter.

The live-action adaptation is being produced by Akiva Goldsman and Kerry Foster through their Weed Road production company, while Mark Verheiden has been brought on board to write the script.

The Teen Titans, which first appeared in 1964, are comprised of Robin, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Wonder Girl and Speedy, the respective sidekicks of A-list heroes Batman, Flash, Aquaman, Wonder Woman and Green Arrow.

The comic series reached X-Men-style success in the 1980s, when the team was relaunched in a new comic with the characters no longer kids but college-age adults and the stories explored more mature themes. The series also saw the addition of Cyborg, Starfire and Raven, original characters who weren't sidekicks, while the character of Robin matured into one called Nightwing.

Most recently, the comic was adapted to the television screen with a Cartoon Network series that ran from 2003-06 that used many of the '80s comics' heroes and story lines.

It is not known which heroes will be used, but Nightwing is said to be in the mix.

Goldsman said the tone will be consistent with such recent Warners' comic book fare as Batman Begins, Superman Returns and the upcoming Watchmen.

Verheiden was a writer-producer on "Smallville" and is a writer-producer on "Battlestar Galactica."

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5773

Green Arrow Film der etwas anderen Art ist in Arbeit. Der Name: Super Max:

ZitatMaybe it was giving up the gig writing and directing "The Flash" for Warner Bros., but it seems like David Goyer's a little bit more into villains these days.

Just weeks after he and Warners envisioned very different takes on the Flash, Goyer sold the studio on an idea that focused on the more villainous side of the DC Universe.

"Super Max" is Goyer's take on supervillain incarceration in the DCU. Revolving around a wrongly convicted Green Arrow being whisked away to the super max prison for out-of-control heroes and villains (where he's forced to face a number of inmates he put there), Goyer says the flick—which he's developing with writer Justin Marks—isn't just a Green Arrow film.

"He's Green Arrow for the first 10 minutes of the movie, and then he's arrested and his secret identity is revealed," says Goyer, who also has plans to do a graphic novel or miniseries that would tie in to the possible film. "They shave his goatee and they take his costume and send him to prison for life, and he has to escape. It's like 'Alcatraz,' and he has to team up with, in some cases, some of the very same villains he is responsible for incarcerating in order to get out and clear his name. Of course, tons of people try to kill him while he's in there. We've populated the prison with all sorts of B and C villains from the DC Universe. For the fans, there will be all sorts of characters the hardcore comic book junkies will know, but they're all going to be there under their human names and no one is wearing a costume, but there will be a lot of characters with powers and things like that."

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/004194396.cfm

Bladexx9

Ich will einen neuen "SPAWN" Film und Fortsetzungen zu "The Punisher"!  :dodo:

Azrael.ba

Mein Filme            Mein-Filmsammlung.de

Newendyke

Und noch mehr Stoff aus dem Hause Marvel rollt ab 2010 auf uns zu:

It's all going off for the Norse God of Thunder.

Yesterday, it was announced that Thor – the next Marvel A-lister to get the movie treatment – had at long last attracted a director to replace Matthew Vaughn. That director was Lord Sir Kenneth Branagh, MBE OBE CBE BA (Hons).

And today, it was announced that Thor has bagged a firm release date – July 16, 2010.

The announcement comes along with news that Marvel Studios has renegotiated its distribution deal with Paramount – the latter will now distribute Marvel's self-produced product over the next few years.

That includes the likes of The First Avenger: Captain America, due on May 6, 2011, the hugely ambitious Avengers movie on July 15, 2011, and Iron Man 2, which has now been moved from April 30, 2010 to May 7 of that year.

That puts Jon Favreau's sequel up against The Chronicles Of Narnia: Voyage Of The Dawn Treader. Or, at least, it will for a while – our guess is that Disney will move the third Narnia film quick-smart.

The deal with Paramount is beneficial to both them and Marvel. It gives Paramount guaranteed product at a time when their deal with DreamWorks has come to an end, and Marvel gets to pay them less of the grosses (8% as opposed to 10%) generated by their movies.

And by staking out dates in 2010 and 2011 so early, it's a huge statement of intent for Marvel, especially with Thor, a character which needs to be handled with kid gloves if it's going to avoid major cheese. But the indications are that Marvel is hoping that this could be its Lord of the Rings – time will tell if the studio is right. But expect other studios to steer clear of that weekend in July...

Quelle: http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=23341

Branagh soll also Thor inszenieren. Da bin ich mal gespannt. Er ist ein fähiger Mann, der der Geschichte die nötige Ernsthaftigkeit geben könnte und sogar noch einen shakespear'schen Hauch von Tragik hinzufügen kann.
Bleibt nur die Frage offen, wer soll die beiden blonden Hünen spielen (Cap Am und Thor)? Im Vorfeld wurden ja schon div. Namen in den Topf geworfen. Na ja, spätestens 2009 wird man wohl mehr erfahren, wenn die Streifen dann endlich in Produktion gehen werden.

"Ich will jetzt nichts mehr hören, von wegen keinen Job, kein Auto, keine Freundin, keine Zukunft und keinen Schwanz." (der Meister - Gran Torino)

EvilErnie

Spoiler!

Das Ende von Der unglaubliche Hulk lässt darauf schliessen, dass ein Justice League (Gerechtigkeitsliga, JLA) Verfilmung kommen wird! Iron Man (Downey jr.) spricht mit General in Kneipe über dieses Thema, ganz kurz!
,,Der Director's Cut erweist sich nicht nur als die filmisch bessere Version, sondern auch als die einzig logische." (Blade Runner)

Behandel´ne Königin wie `ne Hure und `ne Hure wie `ne Königin, dann kann nichts schiefgehen! (Alien 3 SE)

Ich hab ne Sprengkapsel im Kopf! Du musst mich töten sonst sterb ich! (Ethan Hunt)

Crumby Crumb & the Cunty Bunch

:LOL:
Da kennt sich aber einer gut aus im Marvel Universum :rofl:
'Are you talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?' - Raging Bull, Pacino. Love that movie!

EvilErnie

Zitat von: Der Crumb am 30 September 2008, 18:19:26
:LOL:
Da kennt sich aber einer gut aus im Marvel Universum :rofl:

Aha, und was willst du damit sagen? Der Thread heisst neue Comicverfilmungen!
Wer den Film gesehen hat, stimmt vlt überrein. Heisst ja noch lange nicht, dass der Film überhaupt kommt. Also bevor du dich hier dümmlicherweise einmischst, sag lieber was produktives zum Thema, oder lass es!
,,Der Director's Cut erweist sich nicht nur als die filmisch bessere Version, sondern auch als die einzig logische." (Blade Runner)

Behandel´ne Königin wie `ne Hure und `ne Hure wie `ne Königin, dann kann nichts schiefgehen! (Alien 3 SE)

Ich hab ne Sprengkapsel im Kopf! Du musst mich töten sonst sterb ich! (Ethan Hunt)

Mr. Krabbelfisch

Er meint das JUSTICE LEAGUE aus dem Hause DC ist, Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman *wink wink* und nix mit Iron Man oder Hulk zu tun hat. Das ist Marvel und die Gruppe nennt sich Avengers. Ihr n00bs ihr. :D
"Our games are not designed for young people. If you're a parent and buy one of our games for your child you're a terrible parent.
We design games for adults because we're adults." - Lazlow Jones (Developer Red Dead Redemption)

Crumby Crumb & the Cunty Bunch

Würdest Du Dir grade kein Armutszeugnis ausstellen, würde mich Dein Ton leicht aufregen.

JLA ist Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash etc., von DC Comics.
Iron Man und HULK sind Marvel. Jetzt klar, warum Deine Aussage lustig ist? :icon_lol:

Edit: Hans war schneller...
'Are you talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?' - Raging Bull, Pacino. Love that movie!

EvilErnie

Huiiii wie toll!!! Und was bringt dir das jetzt???

Hätteste oben gleich mal das korrekte gepostet, wären alle schlauer...Ist mir vollkommen latte ob DC oder Marvel!!! Zumindest weiss man ungefähr was gemeint ist.
Aber erstmal bla bla bla. Und du darfst dich ruhig aufregen über meinen Ton! Das war so gewollt, *grrrmmmbl*

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020