Rip Cage ... In the long run we are all dead

Begonnen von StS, 8 Mai 2006, 10:30:21

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

DIRECTOR: Lennie Overgaard
WRITER: Lennie Overgaard, Vanessa Mason
STARRING: Jacque Vickers, Roxy China, Vincenzo Natali, Lennie Overgaard
STUDIO: Savage Dog Films

What could compare to the horror of existing one step closer to complete decay-Welcome to the next level in death; welcome to the place where reality has been bent inwards-out - where nothing is as it seems and where bliss and peace are things of the past. Welcome to the cage! These seven strangers all share the same wish, the same goal and the same reasons for being here. In this place, the only thing that matters is to avoid dying... or perhaps, to avoid staying alive for too long. When reality goes out and surreal nightmares are left in its place, there's only one thing that is certain; pain.

3 Teaser:

http://ripcage.savagedogfilms.com/

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Chili Palmer

"I'm an actor, love, not a bloody rocket surgeon".

"Der Terminader is ja im Grunde so'n Kaiborch."

StS

Zitat von: Chili Palmer am  8 Mai 2006, 10:32:47
SAW trifft CUBE, oder was?

Ich habe, ehrlich gesagt, keine Ahnung. Aus den Teasern wird man nicht wirklich schlau.
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

Chili Palmer

Eben. Erst diese Zeile "somewhere between life and death", dann fährt da ein Panzer durchs Bild und plötzlich klingt "welcome to the cage" nach "Running Man 2".
Ich bin verwirrt. Aber warten wir mal ab.

Und SAW trifft CUBE hatten wir ja mit SAW 2 quasi schon.
"I'm an actor, love, not a bloody rocket surgeon".

"Der Terminader is ja im Grunde so'n Kaiborch."

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020