OFDb

Re-Cycle

Begonnen von Newendyke, 9 Mai 2006, 23:29:10

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Mr. Krabbelfisch

Hana-Bi:
Hast das schon richtig verstanden :D
"Our games are not designed for young people. If you're a parent and buy one of our games for your child you're a terrible parent.
We design games for adults because we're adults." - Lazlow Jones (Developer Red Dead Redemption)

Hana-Bi

Zitat von: Hanselel am 13 März 2007, 09:41:54
Hana-Bi:
Hast das schon richtig verstanden :D

Dann bin ich ja doch nicht so blöd wie ich dachte :icon_mrgreen:.
Danke für die kleine Auflösung.

StS

ZitatImage Home Entertainment has announced that they will bring the visualy stunning horror film RE-CYCLE to Blu-ray on September 23rd, day-and-date with the DVD release, according to Blu-ray.com. The film, which is from the same people who brought you THE EYE, will benefit from 1080p video and a DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack. After writing three best-sellers about love story based on her own experiences, the successful writer Tsui Ting-Yin is without inspiration and having difficulties to write her new novel in the horror genre entitled "Re-cycle". While drafting the text, spooky events happen at her apartment and her former boy-friend of eight years ago visits her, after his divorce, proposing Tsui. When Tsui sees a supernatural long-haired character of her book, she follows him and is trapped in his world of terror. But she is saved by the young Ting-yu, who discloses a secret about her to Tsui. (thanks to DVDActive.com & Bloody-Disgusting.com)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020