Mortal Kombat (Reboot & Legacy-Webserie)

Erstellt von Ong-Bockel, 16 Juli 2006, 03:16:56

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Ong-Bockel

26 September 2013, 19:51:13 #120 Letzte Bearbeitung: 26 September 2013, 20:03:07 von Ong-Bockel
Die komplette ( :exclaim: ) zweite Staffel :exclaim: / :icon_eek: / :dodo:

Mortal Kombat: Legacy II - Episode 1

Edit: Dieser Link ( http://awe.sm/eGmjY ) ist besser :exclaim: / :pidu:

blade2603

"Jedes Publikum kriegt die Vorstellung, die es verdient." -Mario Barth
◾ Originalzitat von: Curt Goetz

(aus den Känguru Büchern)

StS

Kevin Tancharoen Departs Mortal Kombat
Source: Kevin Tancharoen, October 25, 2013

Although he was optimistic about the project just last month, choreographer-turned-director Kevin Tancharoen, the man behind the Mortal Kombat reboot webseries, just announced via Twitter that he is no longer involved in bringing the property to the big screen.

"After 3 years of Kombat," Tancharoen writes, "I've decided to move on to other creative opportunities. I wish everyone involved in the movie big success. Thanks!"
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

StS

Netter Artikel zum ersten Teil:

'Mortal Kombat': Untold Story of the Movie That "Kicked the Hell" Out of Everyone
The film -- which broke the videogame curse 20 years ago this week -- survived broken ribs, bruised kidneys and ridicule from Hollywood: "Everyone was telling me this wouldn't work and my career would be over," recalls producer Larry Kasanoff...

Weiterlesen: *click* (HollywoodReporter.com)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

Es kommt wieder Bewegung in die Sache...

ZitatAt long last, the much-discussed Mortal Kombat movie reboot is finally happening, with James Wan (The Conjuring, Aquaman) set to produce. We've been hearing about this project for several years now, with only the occasional update every handful of months. Though, actual progress seemed to be moving at a snail's pace. However, things have finally firmed up and Wan will be teaming up with New Line Cinema to bring the beloved and violent video game franchise to the big screen for modern audiences.

According to a new report, Mortal Kombat will shoot in South Australia, with pre-production set to get underway later this month. It's expected that the production will utilize Australian crews and will even do post-production and visual effects work down under. As previously reported, commercial director Simon McQuoid is set to helm the project, which will serve as his feature directorial debut. James Wan had this to say about it in a statement.

"I'm really happy and excited to be bringing another show back to Australia with 'Mortal Kombat,' especially after having such a great experience filming Aquaman."

(MovieWeb)

RoboLuster

Also mal ehrlich, meine Erwartungshaltung zum Film;  "Come here!" 
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash

Mr. Blonde

Aus "Mortal Kombat" könnte man locker eine richtig ordentliche Verfilmung machen, jedenfalls nach Videospielstandards. Gerade Wan dürfte da auch gewalttechnisch abliefern. Die Story müsste man einfach auf ein Minimum reduzieren, wie in Streifen a la "The Raid" und co. Wichtig ist hier nur die Härte, der Look und die Musik.

Also auch von mir ein "Get over here!"

cinemediatech.wordpress.com - Artikel & News zu Filmen, Games, Musik & Technik

RoboLuster

17 Mai 2019, 21:39:27 #127 Letzte Bearbeitung: 17 Mai 2019, 21:41:03 von RoboLuster
Look und Musik klar, aber so eine "Light-Kacke" bitte nicht, ich will das volle Packet, nicht alle Charaktere ever, aber die MK-Mystik muss adäquat umgesetzt werden. Ist genug Background und Lore vorhanden.
https://youtu.be/RPQOMyyg9b8
"Shoot first, think never!" - Ash