OFDb

Dark Castle´s "the Reaping" von Stephen Hopkins mit Hilary Swank

Begonnen von StS, 19 Juli 2006, 11:35:33

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

DIRECTOR: Stephen Hopkins
WRITER: Brian Rousso, Chad & Carey Hayes
STARRING: Hilary Swank, David Morrissey, Idris Elba, Annasophia Robb and William Ragsdale
STUDIO: Warner Bros/Dark Castle

In 'The Reaping', Hilary Swank plays a former Christian missionary who lost her faith after her family was tragically killed, and has since become a world-renowned expert in disproving religious phenomena. But when she investigates a small Louisiana town that is suffering from what appear to be the Biblical plagues, she realizes that science cannot explain what is happening and she must regain her faith to combat dark forces threatening the community.

Trailer
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

lastboyscout

Sieht nicht schlecht aus, und wenn ich Stephen Hopkins als Regisseur lese, dann steigt meine Vorfreude noch mehr.
Nur das vierte Bild sieht mir bißchen arg von "Lifeforce" abgekupfert aus.
I`m a tragic hero in this game called life,
my chances go to zero, but I always will survive.
( Funker Vogt - Tragic Hero )

What is your pleasure, sir? This is mine:
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=lastboyscout

Dr. STRG+C+V n0NAMe

Nach der Beschreibung gehend würde ich sagen "boooooooooooooooooooooooooring". Erinnert mich ein wenig an Excorcist - The Beginning.
Aktueller Rang: Sergeant of the Master Sergeants Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants to the Max
---
Carpenter Brut - Le Perv
---
Carpenter Brut - Obituary
---
Pertubator - Miami Disco

Hana-Bi

Der Trailer zeigt zwar jetzt nichts außergewöhnliches, aber bisher haben mir die Dark Castle Produktionen fast alle gefallen. Freue mich das Stephen Hopkins (Man verzeihe im 24) endlich wieder was im Horror Bereich macht.

Mir bereitet nur Sorgen das ich schon im Trailer wieder ziemlich viel CGI gesehen habe.

StS

"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

Warner Bros. Bumps 'The Reaping' Until 2007...
Bummer dudes, one film I was really looking forward to seeing post-Halloween was Warner Bros. and Dark Castle's The Reaping, which was supposed to hit theaters in November. It was revealed to us today that the film is now being bumped back to an undisclosed 2007 date - booooo! In 'The Reaping', Hilary Swank plays a former Christian missionary who lost her faith after her family was tragically killed, and has since become a world-renowned expert in disproving religious phenomena. But when she investigates a small Louisiana town that is suffering from what appear to be the Biblical plagues, she realizes that science cannot explain what is happening and she must regain her faith to combat dark forces threatening the community.  (Bloody Disgusting)

brachialromanti

Zitat von: Mr. Vincent Vega
Natürlich liebe ich GTA - immerhin kann ich dort Frauen erschiessen!!

brachialromanti

Kommen ja egtl immer zu Halloween in den USA raus. So wars zumindest bei den 5 Vorgängern

StS

Zitat von: brachialromanti am 17 September 2006, 13:03:21
Kommen ja egtl immer zu Halloween in den USA raus. So wars zumindest bei den 5 Vorgängern

Nicht ganz richtig, soweit mir bekannt ist - zumindest im Fall von "HoW" war es doch nicht so, oder?

brachialromanti

Im nem Featurette erzählte Joel Silver, dass die den Film bis zur Veröffentlichung zu Halloween fertig haben wollen. Bleibt abzuwarten...

mandator

Bis Halloween 2007 ist's  ja auch noch was hin. Wird schon klappen.

StS

StS

Hellboy

Zitat von: mandator am 19 September 2006, 23:58:30
Bis Halloween 2007 ist's  ja auch noch was hin. Wird schon klappen.
Wenn man sich das Poster anguckt, könnte wohl er mit einer DVD-VÖ zu Halloween klappen.
In den Kinos soll er laut Poster am 30. März 2007 erscheinen.
Es sei den, das Poster ist eine Fan-VÖ!

StS

Nee, der Film kommt definitiv im März in die US-Kinos.  ;)

Mr. Vincent Vega

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020