OFDb

Blood & Chocolate (romantischer Werewolf-Thriller von Katja v.Garnier)

Begonnen von StS, 2 Dezember 2006, 11:02:33

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

StS

Director: Katja von Garnier
Screenwriter: Ehren Kruger
Starring: Agnes Bruckner, Hugh Dancy, Olivier Martinez, Katja Riemann, Bryan Dick, Chris Geere, Tom Harper, John Kerr, Jack Wilson, Vitalie Ursu, Bogdan Voda, Kata Dobó, Rodica Mandache, Lia Bugnar, Mihai Calin
Genre: Drama, Horror, Romance, Thriller
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for violence/terror, some sexuality and substance abuse)

Official Website: www.MGM.com/BloodandChocolate

"Blood & Chocolate" is based on Annette Curtis Klause's novel about a teenage werewolf who has spent her life trying to hide the fact that she is part wolf. She must choose between her love for a human and her family after her relationship with a visiting American threatens to expose her secret.

Trailer
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.
Perhaps  I should consider moderating my nighttime coffee consumption...."
(Agent Dale B.Cooper - "Twin Peaks")

mister-sinister

Der Trailer schaut irgendwie aus wie ´ne Teenie-Werewolf Variante von LOST BOYS. Ich fand aber Agnes Bruckner bereits im grossartigen THE WOODS knackig. Werd den evt. im Kino schauen falls der Film nicht völlig mit CGI-Effekten (a´la UNDERWORLD 2 / gleiche Produzenten) überladen ist.
Nett zu sehen, dass es noch andere dt. Regisseure als die völlig überschätzten Wolle Petersen und R. Emmerich nach Hollyblockbusterwood geschafft haben. Und FLIGHT PLAN war ja auch net soooo schlecht...

StS

Sieht (für mich) wie ein angenehm altmodischer, im "alten Europa" angesiedelter Streifen aus, der vielleicht im Kino nicht unbedingt auf meiner Liste stehen dürfte, auf DVD allerdings allemal. Und ja, die Agnes mag ich seit "Venom" und "the Woods" ebenfalls sehr gern.  ;)
"Diane, last night I dreamt I was eating a large,  tasteless gumdrop and awoke to discover I was chewing one of my foam disposable earplugs.

StS

TinyPortal 2.0.0 © 2005-2020